• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leupold Mark 5HD Selected by Army Precision Sniper Rifle Program

I have the MK5 HD 5-25X56 H59 reticle showing up Wednesday as long FedEx delivers on time. Knowing the Army chose this scope I'm glad I went ahead and ordered one of these scopes. Mounting options right now are less than ideal. I was going to order a Badger Ordnance 20 MOA Condition One mount but Badger Ordnance is out of the 35mm currently. Plus I wasn't going to spend money I didn't have to ordering it from somewhere else. As it is the scope will sit in a Leupold IMS extended 20 MOA mount with a Accuracy 1st anticant level on top of my 6.5 Creedmoor AR.

The Leupold IMS mounts are pieces of shit man, and a 0moa would be fine on a 6.5 gasser. But never the less Euro Optic has the correct AR height (1.54”) in stock in both the 20moa and 0moa version in black and probably have the tan anodized too. They also do a nice mil discount. Call in the morning and talk to Jason.