• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Leupold Mark II Anyone Used One?

savage77

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2009
Indiana
Im looking for a new scope for my 10 fp and Im looking to replace my Bushnell 3200 10x . I dont have a ton of money to invest in the optics so I was looking at the Leupold Mark II 3-9 40. Anyone have any experience with these? I cant find much about them on the net. Looks like a nice scope and in my price range. Any other suggestions in the $600.00 price range are welcome as well.

Re: Leupold Mark II Anyone Used One?

I have one on my 40x 22LR and just ordered one for my Savage MkII 22LR. IT is an excellent scope for the $$ and close focuses nicely. U could also look at Zeiss Conquest in that price range.

Re: Leupold Mark II Anyone Used One?

Got one on a CZ 452 22 LR. Really like it, good glass, repeats well. The dial up marks could be a little better, mine are 1/2 moa. Would also like a bit more adjustment, without a 20 moa base only get about 28 moa. Paid $400.00 for mine here on the Hide.