• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leupold Mark IV with Badger NV mount

one shot ST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Italy
From " Star wars " set....

P3240004.jpg

P3240003.jpg

P3240002.jpg

P3240001.jpg

Re: Leupold Mark IV with Badger NV mount

I just got a woody and not from the hot ass in your sig line
wink.gif
I bet that set up cost a few bucks.

Very cool, I'm planning on setting up something similar myself.

Any info on the flip open cover for the spotting scope? Who makes it and what size?

ok...the spotting scope is the Leupold Mark IV, to install the Badger NV mount you have to remove the rubber ring in the front of the spotting ( not permanent modification ) then you have to decide how to fix the 2 rails ( different size )

http://badgerordnance.com/night-vision-mounts/

I've no NV to use in the front of the scope and I choose the configuration you see in my pictures..

the Nomad doesn't fit perfectly because I've the Hemiphere gps on the top, but if I removed it the Nomad fit well, the Nomad is connected with the Ram mount specific for nomad, I've used an ARMS quick mount for it.

the PLTR 10 C is connected with another NV mount...this one

http://www.morovision.com/mvnv_accessories/mounts_adapters/weapons_mount_6015_PVS14.html

the front scope cover is from my S&B 5-25x56...and fit well in the spotting hole.

Now that just about ruined my day. I just ordered a TACT3 tripod for my Mark 4 and just had to see this. Nice setup you have there and I'm glad that I saw it. I was going to get a Badger NV mount but did not know that I would have to remove the rubber objective ring to use it.

nothing special....remove it gently without damage the rubber ring, because there is between ring and scope an adesive tape.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nothing special....remove it gently without damage the rubber ring, because there is between ring and scope an adesive tape..... </div></div>

Thanks. I looked at it and it looked to be fairly easy but now I know. I thought the Badger mount would be a little less than ideal used with the rubber still on the body.

I might get a Ashbury Tactical Interface Mount as well one of these days. Without any night vision or laser rangefinder it would be useless to me right now. Good thing men don't need a reason to spend money huh?