• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold Mk 4

Cp generation

Private
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2011
usa
I need a little help on how much I should pay for a mounted but unused Leupold Mark 4 LRT M1-16 x 40mm fixed optic? 3/4 mil dot.
with a set of Badger max 50 .823 rings? is this scope worth the 1K that they are asking for it? thanks,

Re: Leupold Mk 4

Picked up a 8.5 x 25 mark 4 for $900 from a guy tryin to buy a action for a new build rifle. Great scope. have a set of badger rings on another rifle in .338lm and they have been bomb proof
so far. may not be a bad deal as the rings aint cheap at all.

Re: Leupold Mk 4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpgeneration</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is this scope worth the 1K that they are asking for it?</div></div>

If you want a fixed 16X it's a decent scope I would rather have a variable though. The bushnell 3-21 FFP group buy through GAP is 1200 bucks for instance.