• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold News

Re: Leupold News

Cool, was there no tactical division before?

I mean their Mark4's ,etc was listed under tactical. Or is this all R&D for new stuff?

Great News, Rip Van Leupold awakes from his 20 year slumber and recognizes: Yes, Virginia, there is a Tactical Market........who knew!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great News, Rip Van Leupold awakes from his 20 year slumber and recognizes: Yes, Virginia, there is a Tactical Market........who knew!!!!! </div></div>

LOL...well put. Mike's been on them for years to do this...

Mason @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">alot of people on here don't though </div></div>

For damn good reasons too.

Their tardiness to this party is just one more example of how they are not in touch with what we want, nor does it seem that they care.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: orkan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">alot of people on here don't though </div></div>

For damn good reasons too.

Their tardiness to this party is just one more example of how they are not in touch with what we want, nor does it seem that they care. </div></div>

Calm down, not trying to start a fight here...

um... ok. Didn't realize I was worked up... but thanks for talking me down anyway. ... I'd hate to e-hurt somebody. Or maybe you weren't talking me down... you were talking down to me. ... hmmm.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: orkan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">um... ok. Didn't realize I was worked up... but thanks for talking me down anyway. ... I'd hate to e-hurt somebody. Or maybe you weren't talking me down... you were talking down to me. ... hmmm. </div></div>

oh lord... I just 'assumed' since you were cussing that you where mad. Sorry that I can't know your feelings from reading text.