• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold reticle change

wco24u

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2008
Concord, N.C.
Anyone send a Leupold back for a reticle change? Just wondering how you went about doing it. Also what kind of dollars did you have to shell out?

Re: Leupold reticle change

Earlier this year I sent a 1.75x-6x Vari-XIII in to change turrets and the reticle. If I remember correctly the reticle was less than $30. I went from a heavy duplex to a fine duplex.

Depends on the reticle, all the TMR's, B&C's, mil-dot, etc are higher than the duplexes.

The TMR reticle cost $159.99, M1 turrents cost $129.99 to add them on.

I get them back in a week from the day I send them in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hellbender</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Depends on the reticle, all the TMR's, B&C's, mil-dot, etc are higher than the duplexes.

The TMR reticle cost $159.99, M1 turrents cost $129.99 to add them on.

I get them back in a week from the day I send them in. </div></div>

That would be correct, I sent a VX-III in last year for a reticle and turret change and the total was $289.98.

Thanks for the info, thought about changing a VXL to mildot and add M1 turrets.

I wrote Leupold and this is what they said;

"Currently this retrofit is not available. We have just released the MIL adjustment system into our Mark 4 line for the 2010 year. Because of this retrofits will not be available until 2011."

No MK5 turrents yet, but the M1 turrets and reticle changes are no problem, they've been doing them for years.