• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes LEUPOLD SCOPE

TJSX1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2009
Just found a used but excellent leupold mark 4 4.5x 14 50mm with IL reticle for 475.00 what do you guys think want to put on savage 10fp 20 inch tactical 308 . Just starting to get into long range shooting and have a few ? Thanks tjsx1

Re: LEUPOLD SCOPE

Made a phone call to check serial #s they where all 8's go figure. Bet it is a fake thanks for the info you saved me from a big mistake. tjsx1

Man that fake shit really pisses a guy off... had a guy off of egay sell me some magpul products... he told me they were the real deal and I couldnt tell from the pics ... well when i got them, they were fake china shit... after about 2 months of trying to get ahold of the f*cker he finally refunded my money! False advertising like that, I wonder how people can sleep at night after ripping people off! Makes me sick.

Sounds like a great price, almost too good. I had the same problem with a magpul off of ebay. I received my money back though. Do your research before purchase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cat60584</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had the same problem with a magpul off of ebay. I received my money back though. Do your research before purchase. </div></div>

The research was done and I was TOLD it was genuine stuff... WRONG... he just straight up lied to me and hoped i was a dumbass and wouldn't notice... Im sure they get away with this shit alot and it pisses me off that honest people are gettn ripped off... just not right... oh well, hopefully karma kicks their asses in the near future!