• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics LEUPOLD SPOTTER GOLD RING 12-40 WITH BADGER SLICK AND TRIPOD-PRICE DROP

Tack425

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 19, 2011
    California
    Gentlemen,

For Sale: Leupold Gold Ring Spotter 12-40 (non reticle) with Badger SLICK rail system and Manfrotto tripod. Very lightly used kit, great glass but just don't use it lately so here it is. It comes with a Leupold
    IMG_9421.jpeg
    IMG_9423.jpeg
    IMG_9424.jpeg
    IMG_9426.jpeg
    Tactical cover, and a couple of other Badger SLICK rail attachments. A few scuffs on the rails but glass is perfect, just a bit dusty.

$1400 shipped to you

First "Ill take it" posted in the thread wins to remain fair to everyone interested. Please PM with questions. Thank you and stay safe

Attachments

• IMG_9422.jpeg
      IMG_9422.jpeg
      318 KB · Views: 33
    Last edited:
    I am interested in the slick system if you ever separate. Thanks

I will update everyone interested if I split up the package. Thank you for your interest

Reactions: aku
    Not sure if you’re up for trade possibilities or not, but I have “stuff” that may or may not pique your interest. 😋

You'd probably have better luck seperating the mount and selling it here, and selling the spotter on accurate shooter forum since most fclass guys don't need a reticle anyway. Just a trend I see.

The part that is hanging down in the pictures is the front lens cover. It is part of the Leupold cordura cover with an elastic loop that attaches to the SLICK system. I can upload a pic of it when I get off duty if you want.