• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold VX 6 3-18x44mm illum duplex firedot

AT&T 71

Private
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2013
God's Country
I have been out of shooting long distance for a number of years since I retired and recently returned. I was impressed with all the changes in technology since the last system I was behind was a M24. I am looking for opinions on this optic, my gracious wife just gave it to me. Besides being a lucky man, I'm looking for some experienced advise on this model.

BTAR

I have 2 of these

Sir,
I have both the duplex Illuminated model and the B&C reticle illuminated model. I have used everything from S&B, Nightforce, USO, Leu Mk 4 and Ultra's etc. I really like the VX-6. The glass is clear, the crosshairs are large enough for my aging eys to see easily and the illumination feature works well. The scope is not too heavy, the objective is perfect in size by my way of thinking and the 30mm tube is no larger than it needs to be. The turret adjustments are precise and click positively as most Leupolds do. I think Leupold did extremely well with this model. It compares favorably in my opinion to much more expensive scopes.
Please keep in mind that all eyes are different, but this model works for me.
Bill