• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leupolds new Zombie scope

Joe40x

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2011
north central Pa.
You have got to be kidding me!
Ebay #110776849795.
This should go over real big on ARF.com
Can someone turn this into a link?

Re: Leupolds new Zombie scope

BDC set for hornady z-max ammo, I think someone's been watching too much 'The Walking Dead'..

Please tell me this thing is a Leupold knockoff and not the genuine article....

The fact that a serious tactical scope manufacturer is subscribing to this insanity is just too disturbing...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noodles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please tell me this thing is a Leupold knockoff and not the genuine article....

The fact that a serious tactical scope manufacturer is subscribing to this insanity is just too disturbing... </div></div>

When you see the zombies coming up your driveway youll change your tune. Looks like a good product, Im ordering one.
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks like a good product, Im ordering one.
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Just one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noodles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please tell me this thing is a Leupold knockoff and not the genuine article....

The fact that a serious tactical scope manufacturer is subscribing to this insanity is just too disturbing... </div></div>

How is that any different than Hornady and their zombie ammo or Spikes and their zombie lower?

I can't wait too see all the people at the DPMS Outbreak shoot, slingin zombie lead with a zombie lower at a zombie target by looking through zombie glass.

When enough people are interested in paying the asking price, any company will consider a special run. They're in it to make money after all.

When GAP gets into the zombie game, I'm in lol

Looks like something someone ordered from the custom shop

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Noodles said:
When GAP gets into the zombie game, I'm in lol </div></div>

The GAP LR 308 Z?

We can all sit around and spout off how ridiculous and stupid this trend is... but the fact of the matter remains, zombie-EVERYthing is the latest craze. Why <span style="font-style: italic">wouldn't</span> a large scope manufacturer hop on the bandwagon for some financial gain? Heck, they'd be stupid <span style="text-decoration: underline">not</span> to.
smile.gif

The marketing genius at Hornady that came up with their zombie AMM0 is laughing all the way to bank right now. Heck, he's probably on his way to owning the corporation.
grin.gif
Online retailers can't keep the stuff in stock. How do I know?

I've been trying to find a box of the infamous Z-MAX .308
blush.gif

Don't need these in the UK, our licensing laws won't allow us to shoot Zombies! Can still use my length of 4x2 though
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tikkakoski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't need these in the UK, our licensing laws won't allow us to shoot Zombies! Can still use my length of 4x2 though
grin.gif
</div></div>

Shawn of the Dead huh?

Watch that and then watch Dawn of the Dead (remake)

You'll see a difference!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like something someone ordered from the custom shop</div></div>

They're put out by the Canadian distributor/warranty center/custom shop.

If it weren't for zombies I'd be out of work, so go easy. One day when I get tired enough of all the garbage in the world I'll release my trained army upon all of you. You'll see...

Ohh, I've said too much...

Ok, update on this, I just saw this thing in person and I'm kinda impressed.. Zombie crap aside, its a vx-r with a lit retical, comes with flip up covers and the idea is once sighted with 55gr for 223 and 168gr for 308 you adjust the turrets 1= 100 yards 2=200 yards and so on. The owner of the shop showed me some respectabe groups from a 223 at 100 200 and 300 yards. Says the turrets are damn close to predicted elevation. My first reaction was to give him hell for buying one but after really looking it over, I wouldnt say Im sold but its certainly not crap. Less than half the price of an ACOG. I think we may see it in some 3 gun matches soon.

you have got to be kidding me. oh well whatever tickles your pickle