• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing LH 700 Triggers: Who has them?

03psd

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2006
Oklahoma
I have checked Midway and Brownells for Jewell and Timney. All I can find that fits a left handed 700 action is a Bench Rest model Jewell that has no provision for a safety. Can someone point me in the right direction for a non x mark pre 2006 700 lefty trigger.

Thanks

Re: LH 700 Triggers: Who has them?

If you have a stock trigger, the shilen trigger will work fine in a left hand 700.

I have a Jewell lefty w./ saftey got it from Brownells

Here's where I got my lefty trigger - Jewell.
Great service and fast!!

"GREAT SCOTT" shooters products
Larry D. Scott
142 Boyds Landing
Cadiz, Ky. 42211

270-924-5290
[email protected]

im also curious about this. I have the stupid x-mark pro and am looking at something nice. I dont want the jewell because it's too expensive and from what I heard requires a LOT of maintenance because it gets fouled up easily.

How is the shilen?

Check out the Shilen, you won't be dissapointed

dont know how you feel about a stock Remington trigger. It Looks like $68.99 at Midway im guessing its pre-x mark trigger it say in blue which i dont think x mark come in blue. Send the trigger of to G.A. precision have them set it to the pull you want. I love my stock trigger set to 2.5 pounds set by them.