• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LH Actions in stock?

PAYDIRT

Adair County Long Guns
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2017
N.E. Okla.
I'm helping my nephew with a LH build. Gun will be used to dabble in prs style shooting. 6mm family, with the ability to easily switch barrels. Thought about a TL3 but with all the binding talk I thought he might wanna go a different route. Impact would be first choice but don't really wanna get into the preorder drama. Who has LH actions in stock?

I run Bighorn the so called binding has not been my experience. I would run bighorn. The customer service at Bighorn is spectacular.

I'm kicking around looking for a Lefty LA Mausingfield. I haven't seen any Lefty actions in stock lately

I have a TL3 non coated and a Origin non coated and they run great. If I was buying a new TL3 I would get the dlc coating. Or if you want to save a little money the Origin is great.

I have a lefty TL3, NP3 coated, that I might get DLC'd at some point, but I'm happy how it is. I haven't had any problems with it binding. I have the West Texas Ordinance switch lug on it and swapping barrels is pretty easy. It's quite a bit better than my Stiller Tac-30 as far as bolt lift and how smooth it is. Altus Shooting has a standing order and should get more every month, Hunt's long range gets them too. Bugholes has lefties, Defiance.

Here's a lefty Defiance in stock at Altus

Action orders from Bighorn might only take a month to 6 weeks.

Keep an eye on the left handed section in the PX

If you want the short case 6mm, Borden has a new action that's made for the 6mmBR based cartridges.
Bat Machine makes lefties, though might be a order taking some time.

Just throwing out options.

Scott

Reactions: PAYDIRT
I just picked up a LH origin at Hunt's it was in stock last week

Left-Handed AIAT's and AIAX's are in stock at EuroOptic and Mile High if you want to press the easy button.