• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD LH Rem700 Blueprinted Action (308, RR prefix) + parts

Jay Ell Gee

Habitual Lurker
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2011
Tennessee
I purchased this action from a local guy a few years ago. He bought it new from PTG with a PTG bolt and M16 extractor upgrade, as well as having them install a badger mini knob. It sat in his safe for a while unused, then sold it to me for a build for my lefty wife that also never happened (she really likes short rifles, so she is more into single shots now). As the title states, it is a 308 bolt face.

He also gave me some extra parts that will be included, such as a bolt stop, bolt stop spring, sear pin and bolt stop pin. I also have a few magpul 10 round pmags that are going with it, as I have no use for those either. Just trying to clean out some space in the spare room closet with our first baby on the way. Hopefully someone will get some good use out of this!

I accept PP and will obviously need your preferred FFL's info in order to contact them for shipping info/procedures. If you would like pics of anything more specific, please let me know and I will do my best to get them for you.

Action is sold.

Last edited:
Bump. Been out of the game for a while, but make me an offer on this thing. Certainly someone will put it to good use.