• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LH Stocks for Remy 700

JXN

Private
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2011
Grand Prairie, TX
Hi guys, I am new to the forum. I don't know if I am posting this in the right place but I am looking for a LH stock for a Remy 700 S/A.

Re: LH Stocks for Remy 700

I just had my lefty Manners t4a come in 2 days ago. Excellent fit and finish.

And as a lefty, I just have to say that the choices out there suck. Its either nothing or a custom stock. There really isn't an in between option.

Saving up for an aics 2.0 is an option, but thats like $1200 =/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Elxx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just had my lefty Manners t4a come in 2 days ago. Excellent fit and finish.

And as a lefty, I just have to say that the choices out there suck. Its either nothing or a custom stock. There really isn't an in between option.

Saving up for an aics 2.0 is an option, but thats like $1200 =/ </div></div>

I have the opposite opinion. Any stock worth having on a right hand rifle is available for left handers as well. Manners and McMillan, as well as HS precision all have LH stocks available.

I have two left handed Manner's - T2 and a T4A and also a lefty H&S Precision stock. I like them all but there are differences that if given the opportunity you should try and get behind them all. Even if they are right handed it will give you and understanding of how they feel.

Also, AICS makes lefty versions of a 1.5 and 2.0 too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Elxx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just had my lefty Manners t4a come in 2 days ago. Excellent fit and finish.

I have the opposite opinion. Any stock worth having on a right hand rifle is available for left handers as well. Manners and McMillan, as well as HS precision all have LH stocks available. </div></div>

I'd call the McM and Manners customs, but ya I see what you are saying.

As for the lefty 1.5, I'm surprised as I couldn't find one 6 months ago. I was thinking it was 2.0 or nothing.

Stocky's has a lot of them depending on exactly what you're looking for. Tons more options than for a LH Savage, that's for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Elxx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just had my lefty Manners t4a come in 2 days ago. Excellent fit and finish.

How long is the wait for the Manner stock? Thinking about gettting the T3

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JXN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Elxx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just had my lefty Manners t4a come in 2 days ago. Excellent fit and finish.

How long is the wait for the Manner stock? Thinking about gettting the T3</div></div>
they will tell you about four-five months but I got mine within two.