• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms LH Vudoo for sale

Crazy1rider

Private
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2020
Here is an chance to own one of the most accurate .22lr rifle and not have to wait the weeks or months to get one. The rifle is a year old and not used much. Comes with 3 10rnd mags. THIS IS A LEFT HANDED BOLT. It’s sitting in a MPA Hybrid chassis which is lighter that the standard MPA chassis. It has a 18” barrel that is flutes and painted to match the chassis. It has a Timny single stage trigger with a flat trigger in it that is set to 1lb. It has a 6-24x FFP scope with Burris XTR signature rings. I have all the inserts for the rings. I can lower the price if you do not want the scope. It’s an amazing rifle that shoots amazing. But going a different route in life right now and this needs to go. $2500 for the rifle or $3000 for the rifle and scope.
vudoo_1.jpeg
vudoo_2.jpeg
vudoo_3.jpeg
vudoo_4.jpeg

Last edited:
Post a link to this posting in the Left Handed Section and you might get more interest. Us Lefties are always looking for stuff.

Reactions: Shifty6BR
What brand/model scope do you have? I saw the spec that it was FFP and 6x24. My old eyes just cant discern the other specs.

thanks

If you decide to part it out I would be interested in the barreled action

Interested, but what’s the back story for not using or selling it? Thank you Charlie

Interested, but what’s the back story for not using or selling it? Thank you Charlie
I built/ bought the rifle March 2019. Shot it at local matches and shot grounds squirrels with it. I don’t want to get rid of it as I built this rifle the way I wanted it but I’m trying to get into shifter kart racing so I need to sell the rifle to buy a kart. I was going to sell my street bike but the wife begged me to keep the bike.