• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Liberty Arms - Executive 1911

LibertyArms

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2010
Southwest PA
Got tired of doing tactical rifles and pistols. So figured id do an Executive Set. Wanted a fancy 1911, and built this one for my grandfather to hand down to the great grandkids. Built from the ground up in house. Hand fit frame and slide, with all fit internals. grips are Amboyna burl wood, and am awaiting a custom folding pocket knife in Damascus steel for this set as well that will wear the same burl wood scales. Case colored frame, charcoal blue slide, Novaks, etc etc. Had a friend make a custom elephant hide holster for it, and I wrapped the titanium money clip with it as well. The pen was made by a local guy here in pa, with the burl wood and titanium as well. Box was customized from a burl wood watch box to use for this. I lined it with Emu hide for accent. What does thou think? Sorry, my picture skills suck.

Cased set it finished. made a set of takedown tools/cleaning rod with mother of pearl, and jeweld the mags and hood. got the case lined with emu.

Last edited:
Thanks . Ill get some better pics, and when the bottom shelf is done. Redoing as you cannot have a bore snake with this. Im polishing some mother of pearl handles for a cleaning rod and take down tools.

completed it yesterday. took some time and jeweld the mags and hood to give a finishing touch, as well as real mother of pearl handles for some take down tools and a cleaning rod. Had the watch made for grandfather as well.