• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Liberty Essence .22lr in WA State?

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    Hi, looking for a Liberty Suppressor and I'd like to buy one new from a dealer in WA state. If anyone knows of somebody that carries one or has seen one for sale, please, let me know. I'd like to avoid having it sent from one dealer to another if at all possible.

And yeah, I called Liberty. They said they don't have a dealer in WA. But that isn't to say some dealer(s) didn't just buy a few to have on hand.

Closer to Tacoma/Seattle is best, but I'm interested in wherever.

Thanks!

i looked earlier this week for one too but settled for a Kodiak TL that my dealer had in stock, i think he may have more, so with the same dealer i have a 30P-1 (groupbuy) and the Kodiak TL on form 4's just mailed out this past week

dlr: crossroadarms out of Vancouver

West coast armory special ordered mine for me right after liberty released them.

give chip at cascade arsenal a call. he's up north of seattle but goes to the gun shows in puyallup. normally has a good selection of suppressors and is real good to deal with

Yeah, I ended up getting it directly through Liberty and they gave me a good discount on it and will be sending it to my dealer, Chip at Cascade Arsenal. He sort of got onto me, said to always check with him first before buying as he may be able to get it cheaper. Not so sure in this case though; he may have gotten it for tad bit less, but I can't see 'em selling this for a whole lot less than they sold it to me for. Anyway, it should be to him in a month or two, and then I can get my wait started and hopefully we'll have it by mid-end of summer if lucky!

I will be checking with him in the future to see if he can get 'em cheaper though. That's a fact. So far, good, easy guy to deal with. Like it that he's local, close by.