• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Sig Kilo 10K ABS thread on here where several people are talking about the units they have received.

I got tracking info on Gen iii 6-36!

thank you Scott! Great communication all the way through!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jt2424
OK guys, sorry, slight exaggeration on my part, all of our Gen IIII 1-10x orders placed through 2021 are now shipped, and a few placed right after the new year too...not many of you left waiting. So worst case we are 90 days right now, down from 150, but in terms of numbers just a handful of you left.

Gen III 6-36x orders went out, but not ALL of our needs. We are right at 4-5 weeks in the worst case. Hopefully more good news next week! Compared to 2020 and 2021's backorder time, we are doing so much better right now, but keep in mind there is still a bunch of uncertainty in supply chain and delivery and Vortex is to be given props for their heroic efforts to take care of us dealers (and you).

The 15x LHT are AWOL right now.....very unexpected and I don't have any answers, so hit me up if you have any concerns.

Leupold Mark 5 HD 180222 (5-25x56 PR-2 MRAD), we have a nice little shipment coming in very soon, these are getting scarce, so if you want one there is not a better opportunity than right now.

Burris XTR Pro - expected this month, Burris is cranking these out as fast as they can but they are not rushing them out, they want these to be top shelf quality and like everything else, we are in line for these.

That's all right now, have a good weekend and hit me up if you need anything.

Scott

Reactions: long range sponge
Any news on the Sig Kilo 10K ABS LRF Binos?
YES

Arriving next week!!!

We have a few left available, the website has re-opened ordering with existing stock levels visible!! Yes, after umpteen years I finally figured out how to publish known stock levels for a product :eek:

All backorders will go out ASAP as soon as they arrive!

Scott

Reactions: db2000 and CIB2007
Do you do trade ins?
From the Liberty website FAQ:

Q: Do you take trades?
A: Sometimes. We are REAL PICKY about optics, so we don't accept any with scratched lenses or other signs of serious wear. We don't accept painted riflescopes. Only scopes/optics with the original box and paperwork are accepted. Most of our trades have been a "win-win".

Are there any 10ks left this morning? Just saw the count dissappear.

EDIT: Confirmed over phone that they still have a few 10ks. In for one!

Last edited:
So all of our GII 27x backorders are pretty much wiped out, and sales have been slow on this model for 2022. Assuming we can't go back to 2021 pricing, what price would bring ya'll off the fence in 2022? Thanks for your feedback.
Same as before the increase.

The current price doesn’t make much sense. It’s high enough to consider other high end options or just jump for the Gen III, but not low enough to make it worth the jump over cheaper optics for most people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Basher
As of right now, we have all our backorders of the 10K tagged, and we have an additional 20+ units ready to ship as of the time of this writing. We do expect these to go somewhat quickly, still at 2021 pricing.

Same as before the increase.

The current price doesn’t make much sense. It’s high enough to consider other high end options or just jump for the Gen III, but not low enough to make it worth the jump over cheaper optics for most people.

Thanks for the feedback. Would $1799 do it?

As of right now, we have all our backorders of the 10K tagged, and we have an additional 20+ units ready to ship as of the time of this writing. We do expect these to go somewhat quickly, still at 2021 pricing.
Tagged as in ready to shipped or tagged in that they’re reserved for back orders? Thanks

When is the next shipment of Burris Xtr pros suppose to be available? I ordered one on your website. Just curious

Reactions: Huskydriver
Lit....thanks my friends, Happy Easter, sale ends Easter night.

Got our first tiny batch of XTR Pro in today, will ship tomorrow

Kilo 10K 2021 pricing is over, sorry my friends it was a good run....
Awesome news with the XTR Pros, hope to get a tracking info soon!

I agree with Ron. In my opinion their pricing on the gen 2 is too close to the gen 3 to make me want the gen 2. And if they are wanting the gen 3 to sell at 3000, then at that point im in for saving up a little more dough on zco or TT.

I appreciate the move they made on making such a serious move with the gen 3, but if im paying close to the price of a true tier 1 Im going to hold out for a tier 1, not Vortex or any other brand. My 4 cents worth (the cost of my opinion went up with inflation too)

Status
Not open for further replies.