• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Liberty Optics Still Legit?

PDF 4-1 is self-explanatory. He sounds like a real gem. He tells his boss to "Leave me alone about my schedule." It's a wonder it took so long to fire him.

View attachment 8333927

The thing I had trouble understanding is how his business model could work at all. It did not. He basically relied on increasing future sales to fund the purchase of committed inventory.

I wonder what other Ponzi schemes he had going on? And how many times he has done this in "other lives?"

I wonder if the Parks department has done a full inventory of its stuff and also hard reconciled its accounts payable?

He was always a fraud.

makes perfect sense he was a .gov “worker”. All the time in the world to run a business because there is no work required at their day job

• Haha
Reactions: CSTactical
I was defrauded about $4000 in a similar situation in 2016 (reputable long standing businesses suddenly stopped shipping product while still taking orders). I was one of 133 people who got taken for between $400 and $103,000 each.

Yesterday… yesterday… I got a check from the DOJ.

They found him, prosecuted him, sold all his stuff, and split the proceeds amongst the victims.

The check was for $72 🤣

Just posting to give people an idea of what to expect - hope that he will be dealt with (sort of).