• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics (the Storefront) is born

Re: Liberty Optics (the Storefront) is born

Great work Scott it's well deserved! Thanks for the great product and customer service.

Congrats on the store front. Word of mouth is the best advertisment and have that. You will do great. I would suggest a class 3 FFL and widen your inventory
wink.gif

Scott, how far are you from Missoula? Bozeman to Missoula is about 2 3/4 hours or so. Would love to take a ride out in the spring and check out your new place.

Scott ,

Ordered a Leupy 3-9 Patrol with an ADM mount yesterday to help with the grand opening . Best of luck !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: montana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats on the store front. Word of mouth is the best advertisment and have that. You will do great. I would suggest a class 3 FFL and widen your inventory
wink.gif
</div></div>

Thanks, but don't want to dance with the BATFE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul Stafford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck, and now I can drive 40 min to see stuff- cool! </div></div>

You are welcome anytime!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David777</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott, how far are you from Missoula? Bozeman to Missoula is about 2 3/4 hours or so. Would love to take a ride out in the spring and check out your new place. </div></div>

About 1 1/2 hours, roughly 5 hours to be safe, look forward to meeting you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aspen69</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Scott ,

Ordered a Leupy 3-9 Patrol with an ADM mount yesterday to help with the grand opening . Best of luck ! </div></div>

All shipped today, thank you!!

Congrats Scott! I'm going to need to shoot you an email here in shortly. I'm looking to pick up a couple butler caps for that pst and you're the man that's gonna get mine and anybody else I can talk into it's business!

UPDATE

Fellas,

I'll be working out of the store fulltime beginning October 1. Life as I have known it will definitely change. I'll post store hours and new phone number next week sometime. As far as a Grand Opening, not sure if we will do it this year or next, given as late as we are in the year for Montana (hunting season is gearing up, but tourist season is winding down). It's been a long journey but the "brick and mortar" is fixing to be a reality!!!

Thanks again for all your awesome support. The last several weeks I can't even begin to count how many times I heard "all the guys at the Hide said you were the man to talk to about optics". Your referrals are the wind beneath our wings, no BS.

Scott