• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes liberty optics

grayghost

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2010
central, florida
I just wanted to say thanks for all the info on liberty optics. Just had a very pleasant talk with Scott at LO and as a result placed order for pst scope.

Re: liberty optics

Good call on LO, Scott's a stand up guy and he's got great prices on the PST's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snipedogg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good call on LO, Scott's a stand up guy and he's got great prices on the PST's </div></div>

+1

Scott is a first class guy! I placed my third order with him today. I should have my new Vortex Razor next week
laugh.gif

If Scott's website shows the item and gives you the option of clicking on it, that means that it's in stock.
At least it has in the past. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogrider2003flht</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just wanted to say thanks for all the info on liberty optics. Just had a very pleasant talk with Scott at LO and as a result placed order for pst scope. </div></div>
th
+ 1 too! Placed an order for a 1-4 pst,and Scott called me to tell me when it would ship by. While talking with him I ended up ordering a mount and caps also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triman2008</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does Scott have the 6-24 SFP PST's in stock and ready to ship? </div></div>

No, because every PST we receive for the next several weeks is already spoken for. While it has culled considerably, our backorder list is way bigger than Vortex can take care of right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fw707</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Scott's website shows the item and gives you the option of clicking on it, that means that it's in stock.
At least it has in the past. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. </div></div>

In the case of the PSTs, I've left the cart on due to imminent availability and the beginning of constant shipments by Vortex. However, maybe I should turn the cart off until backorders are filled, we'll see how quickly the next shipment arrives...

Scott,

Thanks for your quick replies to everyone's posts and all your help. I've called you a few times these last couple days about the PST and the Razor and you've been very helpful. I look forward to hearing what you have to say about the PST's glass next week, as you stated that's the only thing you may have a concern for.

Scott is my go to guy when it comes to optics period. I was just recently out of town at work working nights and I thought I would give Scott a call to see what was new at the SHOT SHOW. Since i had no Computer to check. Well after i called i got his voice mail and thought to myself hang up and just check his site when the job is over. Well Scott returned my call that evening Wow. After talking to scott, you can rest assured that the New IOR 1x10x26 will grace the top of my POF-308-16 in june when it comes out. In my opinion Scott is without a dought the go to guy when it comes to Primiere, IOR, Vortex, and from what i here correct me if i'm wrong Scott was awarded a contract for S&B if this is true congrats Scott. Looking forward to doing business with you for many years to come. Lyberty Optics is a no Brainer. Call or e-mail scott and don't look back be assured he will take care of your needs and answer any questions you have.

Just about to place my order with Scott, at LO. Very excited about this. Scott is great people, I will be buy from him again. Thanks Scott.

Just dealed with him. Easy to communicate with, no trouble with P.R. orders. Will buy again.

J

When I talked to Scott he informed me that the sfp's are not in but that there were only 3 waiting b/o. Guess I'm nukmber n4.

Just wanted to chime in and say Scott is one hell of a stand up guy and runs a fantastic business. I recently ordered a PR 5-25 from him, and he went out of his way to get it too me fast. HE has earned my repeat business big time and would recommend him to anyone looking for optics.

Ben

Scott is very nice to deal with! id use libertyoptics.com again in a heart beat. even if his price was a little higher it would be worth it. but his prices are very competetive aswell.

I recieved my PST 1-4 on friday. Thanks scott!

After my last two purchases from Scott he will be getting all my business from now on. Great guy!