• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LIBERTY OPTICS

old paul

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2010
Northern Ohio
Well I just ordered a Vortex Viper from Scott. I had a few questions and he was very helpful in answering them and made me feel that I am an important customer. Also he was very fast in answering my email question too.
Now I just wait for the scope.
Paul

Re: LIBERTY OPTICS

Liberty is great. I've ordered a couple of scopes from Scott and I'm always pleased with his service.

I ordered a vortex viper 6x24x50 PST back in Jan from Scott, he is very helpful and quick to respond to emails, hopefully I will have my scope real soon. I think I will order vortex Binoculars from Liberty Optics next.

+1 for Liberty Optics. I just picked up a new spotter from him and he is a class act. Very helpful throughout the entire process.

I think he rattled off like 3-4 emails/replies to me in a matter of 20 minutes last week. Very quick to respond. Will be ordering a scope from him very shortly.

+1 for Liberty Optics. Scott has always answered any questions quickly and shipped my purchases extremely fast.

I've bought a bunch of Seekins stuff from Scott.
You won't find any better service, or any better guy to deal with.

Scott and LO are great. I just bought some seekins rings and base from him. Quick shipping and great service.

Spoke with him on Saturday seems like a great guy and never tried to sell me anything.....

I just ordered a set of Seekins rings from Scott this week and he shipped them out the same day.

He is a man of his word.

I too just purchased a new scope from Scott and I could not be anymore pleased with the transaction. However, I am surprised he works given his geographic location. If I lived in Kalispell MT I'd be a mountain man, that place is absolutely beautiful.

+1 for Scott he's a great guy. Talked a couple of time to him about scope and very helpful
smile.gif

Some think they can David
wink.gif
More on that later....maybe

Scott is a great guy who is very helpful to his customers. He's been a round for long enough to have built a great well earned reputation in the business and a loyal customer base which I consider myself part of.

+1 Scott is a great guy to do business with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cuban Croc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
99040094.jpg

Just ordered Monday....Thanks Scott! </div></div>

Ah, the 5th grade handwriting for all the world to see, LOL

Thanks for the awesome support, guys. It means everything.

Scott

Hey, I had one of those handwritten thank you's in the mail today also!!

Scott, you are the man!! I really can not wait to do business with you again.

So Scott let me know when you are going to be a US Optics dealer since Premier showed their spots I'll be needing to order a USO Scope inplace of the premier that was planned

At one time I believe Scott did offer the USO scopes, as I was the 1st person to aquire 2 of them from him. Didn't know he no longer carried them. Maybe he'll pick them up again... sure would be nice if he did because I really need to get a mil/mil scope in the works for a "Johnny Cash" rifle.