• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LibertyOptics

Re: LibertyOptics

I wouldn't count on it. His prices are already excellent. Reminds me I have to call him about an IOR.

Anybody have any hands on experience with the new viper HD spotter

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody

I really don't know how that dude does it, but he sure as shit does. I don't think his prices can get any lower.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DuaneC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool, he is the best optic dealer I have dealt with</div></div>

I agree.

I got a call from him on Wednesday to let me know that he would be able to ship my order Monday or Tuesday - never had that level of service before.

Got an email from him Wednesday letting me know that my Vortex Viper 6-24x50 will be leaving soon. Great Customer Service

He helped me out with some seekins rings and bases. I would recommend him highly!!! Best customer service.

Thanks fellas. We highly appreciate the referrals, comments, support and business.

We didn't do anything special for today....I kinda march to the beat of my own drummer....wasn't everybody out snatching TVs and DVRs at 5:00 a.m. anyway? We still had a great day.

Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving, and have a great weekend

Scott

By <span style="text-decoration: underline">far</span> the best opticsdealer on the Internet

Scott is the real deal. The only reason to call anywhere else is if he doesn't carry what you are looking for, and even then he has been able to find me some oddball stuff. Does business as it should be done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MALLARD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">perhaps you guys can elaborate what makes liberty optics the place to go </div></div>

Customer service, price (cheapest I've found, anywhere), fast shipping. What else do you want?

Yea Scott hooked me up on my new PST...if he reduced the prices anymore, he'd be paying people to order stuff from him...lol!

Thanks again Scott!!

Actually guys, in this current economic climate, I'm getting beaten on prices pretty routinely. In my position, there is only so far I can discount and still remain viable. I see a lot of the "bigger boys" practically giving stuff away in order to maintain cash flow.

Not fun all around, but such is America in late 2011.

It's not a stretch to say that you, the customer, will decide the fate of many a retailer in 2012 and beyond. Where you choose to spend your hard earned dollars will decide who moves on and who falls by the wayside. Every order, every purchase, every customer counts. Always has, in my book, but in the bottom line sense you guys "are the deciders" of the future.

At any rate, we appreciate your business, and look forward to serving this holiday season and beyond.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FSRbikr98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome company to deal with, even without the black Friday deal I'm sure he'll make you a great deal.
</div></div>

+1

Scotts CS is superb.
I was intetested in purchasing a new Tactical scope for my GAP 300WM, and called Scott about the new Weaver 3-15x50. He gave me an honest dowload,
(Highly recommended). He informed me he was out of stock and to buy one..
from anybody who had one (this was immediately after the earthquake in Japan)
I took his advice and did so...could not be happer with scope.
Scott was my optic guy before that, and continues to be so.

As a small business owner myself (contractor) I really appreciate being able to speak with the "man" personally .
I would much rather spend my $ with company like Liberty Optics.

Thank you Scott,

Wells