• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Libya coming apart at the seams: Watch Live

Re: Libya coming apart at the seams: Watch Live

Report of two Libyan fighter jets landing in Malta piloted by senior LAF staff, having refused orders to attack civilians. Other reports of Libyan aircraft strafing/bombarding protestors in the streets of Tripoli.

That whole region is beginning to come apart.
Hopefully, the weapons of the toppled governments won't end up somewhere that no one wants them to be.

Musing aloud as I review the change in Oil for the day -

What if these revolutions are not organic?

Why has the US been just dandy for the last 30 yrs with the status quo, but now gives tacit support?

Why are our boarders still so porous and yet we see a parade of 'former' DEA / BP / HS / NSA officials (so as not to officially say) that OTM activity has increased significantly along the boarder?

How is that snitch on your neighbor program at WalMart going?

How is it going in WI, OH, MI today?

Is it nap time again?

Good luck

I heard a report today that at least gives me some little hope. When the Iranians emailed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to complement them on the Islamic Revolution there, the Muslim brotherhood emailed them back and said "this is NOT an ISLAMIC revolution, its an EGYPTIAN revolution to benifit muslims, christians, and all oppressed people everywhere". if they hold tothat then it may work out well.

lET FREEDOM RING

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard a report today that at least gives me some little hope. When the Iranians emailed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to complement them on the Islamic Revolution there, the Muslim brotherhood emailed them back and said "this is NOT an ISLAMIC revolution, its an EGYPTIAN revolution to benifit muslims, christians, and all oppressed people everywhere". if they hold tothat then it may work out well.

lET FREEDOM RING </div></div>

I don't believe this report (regimes don't communicate like that) and secondly, if it did happen I'd bet the Iranian's response was:

"ROFLMAO!!!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I don't believe this report (regimes don't communicate like that) and secondly, if it did happen I'd bet the Iranian's response was:

"ROFLMAO!!!"

</div></div>

Really they don't??? Holy shit man you could have saved the USA millions and millions if you would have just told us that beforehand in regards to the research and developement of (for lack of better term) all the communication hijacking programs, the ABC contracted ships and offshore installations, etc etc. You should research some equipment Israel has that has been tested to work that allows them to use a ROV from a contracted civy company to "clamp" onto subsea fiber optic communication cables and get every word type or talked that sent thru that cable.

Secondly..anyone that has followed/researched the MB BEFORE the media made it popular via Egypt would know that the mainstream Iranian MB has always looked down upon the Egyptian faction for not being so "dedicated" to them. And the Egyptian faction has always thought the mainstream Iranian faction were too much of "extremist" oriented. So I going to say the report is more truthful than not.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard a report today that at least gives me some little hope. When the Iranians emailed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to complement them on the Islamic Revolution there, the Muslim brotherhood emailed them back and said "this is NOT an ISLAMIC revolution, its an EGYPTIAN revolution to benifit muslims, christians, and all oppressed people everywhere". if they hold tothat then it may work out well.

lET FREEDOM RING </div></div>

"ROFLMAO!!!"

</div></div>

I heard that same report. The Muslim Brotherhood undoubtedly released that statement for public consumption.

There has been a lot of western speculation that the Muslim Brotherhood would gain control of the Egyptian government. Either in the current turmoil, in any upcoming elections or political maneuvering.

Here is a quote from the Economist re the Brotherhood:"its decline in some countries is owing instead to a failure to fulfil its promises to bring about change. Earlier this year, in elections in Kuwait, its candidates won just a single seat, down from six in 2003. And in Morocco the Justice and Development party, which had been successfully imitating the Brotherhood, slumped to less than 6% in recent local elections, albeit amid accusations of graft and manipulation"
http://www.economist.com/node/14587812