• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Life in a triangle

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
http://www.archdaily.com/152505/keret-house-centrala/

foncjt.jpg

No fridge, no kitchen, no problem? Only if it were across the street from a 24/7 mall.

Re: Life in a triangle

i often wondered what they did with all the wings from the old mother ship.......now i know

Well there's something you don't see every day and it still looks bigger than my first apartment!

Wonder how long it will be before the architect responsible designs a "double-wide" and structurally reinforced version? Some of the morbidly obese population here in West-by-God-Virginia wouldn't get through the damn door...much less up the stairs, into the bathroom and certainly not through the hole in the floor for the ladder/bedroom!!
wink.gif

I love architects. They draw homage to themselves on paper and then try and convince other people to build it with their money.

The best architects are like dogs, they come in and do their tricks on command; and then lay down in the corner when it is time to talk about entitlement strategy and financing.

Good luck

I'd have a panic attack if I were forced to spend more than a few hours in there! Plus I'd probably get wedged inbetween the walls if I tried to walk straight, instead of doing a side shimmy!

Japs already got that beat though!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: want2Baccurate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How are you supposed to get to the bean bag chair? </div></div>

The stairs pull up to make a floor.

Where does one reload and put all the gun safes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where does one reload and put all the gun safes? </div></div>

It's designed to be a work and sleeping space for a visiting intellectual. They don't reload or have them, so far as I know, but they'll tell <span style="font-style: italic">you</span> not to have them or reload for them, and then they'll come running for protection when they're scared.