• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Life in the Pit

Mine is bigger than yours.
bulb.jpg

Not sure if this is a good place to post or not.... i have 43 christmas light blink bulbs i would like to trade for 40 non blink bulbs, also will accept blue or white solid bulbs.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
Not sure if this is a good place to post or not.... i have 43 christmas light blink bulbs i would like to trade for 40 non blink bulbs, also will accept blue or white solid bulbs.
I’ve got green ones that only blink sometimes. I’ll trade if you throw in money from your side.

Reactions: Texasflyer
My favorite light is red, it's small and attached the the forearm of my short mista mofo for decoration, and playing with cats.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Oh yea, You forgot to apologize in advance to even dare to ask a question about changing a lightbulb. Mods please move to light bulb thread if this is supposed to be in the light bulb thread.
OMG, I was at the range last month and I saw a guy trying to beat his bolt open with a rubber hammer after firing his rifle.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and OldSalty2
6.5 Creedmoor or 260 Rem?
6.5 Creedmoor, yet I am heterosexual, don't have a manbun, or an oiled and scented beard.🤔
Guess I really am a bit off par from the stereotypical 6.5 Creedmoor owner,🤣
Firmly believe that also owning an AI 338 LM and Sako TRG in .308, probably inoculated me from the Creedmoor metrosexual affliction.

OMG, I was at the range last month and I saw a guy trying to beat his bolt open with a rubber hammer after firing his rifle.
Gunsmiths love those guys. Stupid helps pay the bills. Personally, when I see shit like that, I get as far away as is possible. Don’t want any more stupid than I already got.

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
Times are so bad even the light bulbs are screwed up.

20210415_114222.jpg

1656122142410.gif

I’m here to help. I should charge for this but I’m feeling generous

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
1656135769114.jpeg

some wine to go with that cheese
and some music for your enjoyment
hqdefault.jpg

lol

Q: How many stoners does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None. Lava lamps don't burn out man !

If while screwing in the light bulb I get electrocuted and die suddenly.....will there be a refund?

Reactions: lash