• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Light level III body armor

Triton225

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2019
What are some of the lighter plates for m193. Shot stop seems to b offer a very light plate but also gets a lot of hate. Don't know if it's company related or trash plates. Looking for some good info. I'm definitely not in the know about armor materials/construction.

What are some of the lighter plates for m193. Shot stop seems to b offer a very light plate but also gets a lot of hate. Don't know if it's company related or trash plates. Looking for some good info. I'm definitely not in the know about armor materials/construction.
I know some of the guys at Shot Stop, have dealt with their products and have seen it successfully live through some pretty tough conditions, and we have tested it for other purposes in our shop. Like anything else, it may or may not fit your needs. They are good dudes, if you have questions reach out to them.