• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Like New FN SCAR 20S package deal

ExT

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2018
US
This setup is almost 2 month old and was purchased new by me, and has seen 2 range trips with less than 100 rounds SMK 175gr flawlessly at sub MOA (if I do my part). I just don't see myself driving 2 hour roundtrip to a Precision Range to really stretch it out. So this must go to someone else who can get the most out of it. Below is the breakdown.

1. Stock FN SCAR 20S (comes with orginal box, parts that were replaced by aftermarkets and document) - Retail $3700
2. B&T Accushot Monopod BT-12 (standard height) - Retail $95
3. Ergo Suregrip for SCAR - Retail $21
4. 2x Magpul Safety Selector (so I can use 2 long levers on both sides) - Retail $35
5. Impact SCAR charging handle - Retail $35
6. 2x Magpul Rail panel & ladder - Retail $30
7. Dead Air muzzle brake plus PMM shoulder ring - Retail $105
8. 3x 10 rounders (plus 1 originally came with the gun), all once fired - Retail $40 ea.
9. 4x 20 rounders (1x once fired and the rest are still brand new in the box) - Retail $40 ea.
10. Vortex Razor Gen II 3-18x50 MRAD with EBR 7C reticle (comes with Defender caps and everything from the factory) - Retail $1700
11. 1 set of Nightforce Ultralite ring A268 (6 screws), 1.375" height - Retail $190

With almost $6200 (excluding Shipping and Tax) invested, I'm asking

$5400 shipped (insurance is optional covered by buyer) for the entire setup or
$3900 shipped (insurance is optional covered by buyer) for everything minus Scope and Mount or
$1600 shipped (insurance is optional covered by buyer) for the Scope and Mount.

All items will ship out of DFW TX. As this is not a liquidation sale, I am not willing to break this setup down to pieces smaller than listed above. I'm not interested in any trade at this time. Any question please PM, email or text me at 4zero8 nine2one 5five2six. Thanks for checking this out. This ad is cross-posted on other forums. All rules applied

HrYKhXWm.jpg
aSJQ87Km.jpg
HkbgCEum.jpg
NKxpDHPm.jpg
9sWZdr9m.jpg
qkgxfXOm.jpg
i8IvfF8m.jpg
q2jr3ism.jpg
TEWoUWRm.jpg
d3loEcxm.jpg
QQRifn6m.jpg
B67RAmWm.jpg