• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lines at the gun store

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
I was in Denver today and decided to pick up some patches and see how it was going at the gun shop I go to most.
The gun shop was nuts. Everyone wanting something and taking it ALL, whatever it was.
Damn near had to get a hassel going to get a few patches.
Long story short, I learned that the wait time for clearance in COLO. is about so many days out because of volume. Did not tell me how many days, but, days. Over 7000 in the system at that time.
May be the people voting with their money and not just their mouth.
If too political feel free to delete and ban.
Regards, FM

Re: Lines at the gun store

It is unbelievable in So Cal as well. Let's hope that this sends a message.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Foul Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was in Denver today and decided to pick up some patches and see how it was going at the gun shop I go to most.
The gun shop was nuts. Everyone wanting something and taking it ALL, whatever it was.
Long story short, I learned that the wait time for clearance in COLO. is about so many days out because of volume. Did not tell me how many days, but, days. Over 7000 in the system at that time.
Regards, FM
</div></div>

Really, you don't say? What are you gonna tell us next that ARs are out of stock everywhere and there is price gouging going on with ammo and P-Mags?

We would have never known hadn't it not been for you. Thanks.

Glad to have helped you out Slappednuts.
I am sure you knew the count, as you seem to know all..And your point is???

Slaphappy, where did I mention anything about P mags or price gouging or AR s? Patches, yes, things going out, yes and a high count on clearances for firearms, guilty again.
Slither on back to the LE thread and discuss donuts etc.
Very respectfully, FM

Yes Mike. I have heard rumors locally as well that everything is leaving the shelves now, not just black stuff, not just mags....everything that isn't single shot. Good luck buying ammo.

Go easy on Snippedcock, he has probably been on edge lately with rumors of citizens by the millions arming themselves.

My point is that you're an idiot for creating the 37th thread covering the same shit. Did you think that you were breaking news by informing us that there is a long line at the gun store and they are out of stock on just about everything?

Good job Cronkite, thanks for breaking the scoop. Now onto the other 36 threads that came before yours about the same shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Foul Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was in Denver today and decided to pick up some patches and see how it was going at the gun shop I go to most.
Long story short, I learned that the wait time for clearance in COLO. is about so many days out because of volume. Did not tell me how many days, but, days. Over <span style="color: #FF0000">7000</span> in the system at that time.
Regards, FM
</div></div>

WHERE WERE THEY AT ELECTION TIME ??????