• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Listen up...all my PD PEEPS...PSA....

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    So, I get a call the other day because a friend of mine, in PD came back to their family car being burned to a crisp. They know it was arson based on the damage it did to the house and how far away the car was. In other words, the FD claims it was burning way too hot to be a reg car burning up due to some kind of mechanical failure, hint arson. So, if you don’t do so already I’d suggest parking the cruiser in the garage or around back or something. They are pretty certain that she was targeted because she is PD. They are pretty sure this is due to the hatred towards the police. So read that again, they are now targeting PD at home. Be careful out there mates. If you don’t have a dog, get one, if you don’t have an alarm, get one, if you don’t have cameras, get some, make sure you aren’t followed home etc.

I can’t post pics until the investigation is finished and I get permission.

• Wow
    Reactions: Jgunner and BCX
    And if you drive a personal car home from the office, be it underground or fenced compound be aware of being tailed to your residence. I’m sure these ding bats aren’t trained in vehicle surveillance so it may be amateurish, but consider taking steps while en route to clean yourself or spot a follower. Apparently they’ve been doing this in some areas to dox officers and find out their addresses.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    So, I get a call the other day because a friend of mine, in PD came back to their family car being burned to a crisp. They know it was arson based on the damage it did to the house and how far away the car was. In other words, the FD claims it was burning way too hot to be a reg car burning up due to some kind of mechanical failure, hint arson. So, if you don’t do so already I’d suggest parking the cruiser in the garage or around back or something. They are pretty certain that she was targeted because she is PD. They are pretty sure this is due to the hatred towards the police. So read that again, they are now targeting PD at home. Be careful out there mates. If you don’t have a dog, get one, if you don’t have an alarm, get one, if you don’t have cameras, get some, make sure you aren’t followed home etc.

I can’t post pics until the investigation is finished and I get permission.

Where was this?

or park the car. and sit in overwatch. someone comes up to light it on fire, put a bullet through their head.

Or through the bottle of gas just as they light it then lite them up as they burn.