• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Little BANG Silencer Shoot (updated) (updated again) 4/5

Killbox Alpha

Silenced America
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2010
North Texas
Silenced America will be hosting a suppressor shoot on April 26 in the Amarillo area. We don't have all the details worked out at this time but we will have several suppressor manufactures on site. Follow us on FB or hit me up with questions. As we get closer I will post times and cost as well as specific companies that will be attending.

Last edited:
Here is the updated info.

Manufactures attending: AAC, Silencerco, Thunderbeast, Liberty

Time: 10am to 4pm

Price: $12 in advance and $15 on the day of

Special guest: The one and only Gary "MF"ing Hughes

PM or email me with questions.

This is really getting good now. Its not just for the NFA crowd, several firearm manufactures have agreed to have tables at this event. Only 500 tickets available.

Firearm Manufactures that have agreed to be present are as follows:

Arma Lite, Inc

Surgeon Rifles

McMillan Rifles

AWC Suppressors has also agreed to attend.

Boooh! Amarillo. When you live in S. Texas, everything is far away, but Amarillo is REALLY far away for just about everyone else in the state. 650 miles and 9 hours for me...

ddavis,
Its a quick flight on Southwest and we have a special room rate at the Marriot in downtown Amarillo. Would enjoy having as many fellow Snipershide folks their as possible.

More info:

Stand 1 Armory will be at the shoot for all of you who can not find subsonic 9mm and 300BLK and Silenced America will have .22LR available for purchase below retail pricing.

King's Arsenal has agreed to attend.

Also, Stephen Pineau of M3 STRATEGIES will be attending. He will be available to talk with about shapening your blade.

More to come.....