• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Little fat guy in best korea

It was in Indian news - NK shot 200 artillery rounds at two SK islands.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP
How long has it been since his last payoff to behave?

We had a chance to stop him from being born long, long ago but Nato stopped us. Never understood that for years until late one night the light came on. His grandfather & father was good for business, same as Castro, and many others. W/o a boggy man to rattle the saber against, the saber industry would go broke.

Last edited:
We had a chance to stop him from being bore long, long ago but Nato stopped us. Never understood that for years until late one night the light came on. His grandfather & father was good for business, same as Castro, and many others. W/o a boggy man to rattle the saber against, the saber industry would go broke.
Well, we can always just leave our toys in somebody else’s sandbox.... then buy new yet again if the defense industry needs a boost.

Rocket Kim in best Korea is just keeping Godzilla and co at bay

All the 'dongs' on display
photo_2024-01-05_09-49-00.jpg

Apparently he got the timing mixed up, wasn’t he suppose to do this the same day the Epstein list was released……

Or perhaps this in preceding some emergency money laundering, I mean “funding” bill soon to be revealed??

Reactions: UKDslayer
NK just sent another 60 shells over. Attention whore.
It would not surprise me at all if one day his sister took charge after he died from a cut throat at 0230 or similar. The research I've been able to dig up on her indicated, she is full blown crazy. He is nuts, but can't hold a candle compared to her.

It would not surprise me at all if one day his sister took charge after he died from a cut throat at 0230 or similar. The research I've been able to dig up on her indicated, she is full blown crazy. He is nuts, but can't hold a candle compared to her.

She has been by his side at all the recent pressings.

I've met & known many truly dangerous women, in my life & travels but was never afraid of any of them. If just half of what I've read about her is true, that woman scars the shit out of me to the point I'd just kill her on sight if she got close enough.

That is not his sister but his 10y old daughter .

*Must be on a different diet than those aparatchiks taking notes that are almost her size

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer

The craziest man that’s ever lived is about half as crazy as the average woman.

Man you better think about that. She is beyond a dangerous (and I don't say that lightly) bitch. Would not shock me to find a Claymore in her cunt just to off a guy.
She would have to tied down with 1/2" transport chains, before I even consider, No wait, even at that I'd still cap her ass.

Last edited:
Man you better think about that. She is beyond a dangerous (and I don't say that lightly) bitch. Would not shock me to find a Claymore in her cunt just to off a guy.
She would have to tied down with 1/2" transport chains, before I even consider, No wait, even at that I'd still cap her ass.
Itll stay warm long enough

trump had him under control like regan had kaddafi. same with russia. no reason to push them into a nuc war in 80s or now. just let them know that there are reasonable limits to what will be allowed. get some enforceable agreements in place and stay strong enough to not temp anyone to be stupid. why can't our leaders figure out that early but minimally violent responses will stop shit before a major war gets started? europe 1930s ring a bell?

Last edited:
trump had him under control like regan had kaddafi. same with russia. no reason to push them into a nuc war in 80s or now. just let them know that there are reasonable limits to what will be allowed. get some enforceable agreements in place and stay strong enough to not temp anyone to be stupid. why can't our leaders figure out that early but minimally violent responses will stop shit before a major war gets started? europe 1930s ring a bell?
If the junk yard dogs were still allowed to be same, they could stop wars way more often, than not. Much easier to stop those from taking office that would wage war prior, too. Then again when you allow/grow your economy to be hugely dependent on war, and will false flag to keep the train rolling, your choices get much more limited as their ability's are perfected. Wars encroach into many fields, once thought is truly given. Some good some bad.

Well, Kim Jong Nutball can sense weakness. And Pedo Joe is the epitome of weakness.

Globalists want a nuclear war. It's the Davos Way. Why not start on the Korean Peninsula?

They have failed in Iran/Israel so far.

They need a nuclear war before November so Pedo Joe's handlers can stay in power.

Kim Jong Nutball is easily reigned in. Just let him be dictator over several million serfs without worrying about whether anyone is going to eliminate him and he is fine. If his 'people' are so inbred that they won't overthrow him... who cares? It's not like North Korea has oil or Cobalt or something we give a shit about? Let him kill people until they get tired of them. Who cares?

But since the globalists need a nuclear exchange to blame on Trump.... let it happen.

For the American Patriots of the kids along the DMZ who will get incinerated in the opening hours of a conflict... Damn I can't say how much I feel for you. Unless you voted for Biden.

Because we could lose 50K really amazing American Kids in hours if NK's kick off. And the ones manning the 'Z' right now aren't like the ones who were there in 1989 when I may or may not have been there to visit. For marketing reasons.

I hope they were as well-trained as they were under Reagan! Because even those hard core 11-B's would have had a hard time. Today, I sadly think the tripwire would last only seconds. With kids screaming "But my pronouns..." while being slaughtered by NK teens who have been raised from birth to kill Americans. I hope I am wrong at sooooo many levels.

Un is easily kept in check. Just let him kill his people like the psycho he is. With no concern that anyone from the West will try and impose Jeffersonian (HA!) democracy on him.... and he will be fine.

Meh, what do I know. I was in marketing.

Sirhr

Queef of the century?