• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Live GA vote

Guys, someone ate an entire bucket of KFC by themselves and clogged the toiled at the polling place. We’re gonna stop counting for the night.

More than one bucket has gone into that pie hole.

1609897616085.png

We found a box of 7,000 votes

All poll watchers must now exit the premises while we count

• Sad
Reactions: Foul Mike
Gonna need you to give us multiple pinch-offs with a courtesy flush in between next time bud. The fate of the republic rests on your anus.
The sad part is I've done that. I told the wife I would start dieting for New Years and I ate two chipotle burritos for lunch today 😬😬😬

Reactions: Desert_Racer
The sad part is I've done that. I told the wife I would start dieting for New Years and I ate two chipotle burritos for lunch today 😬😬😬

Might as well enjoy it while you can. We’ll all be standing in the bread line by this time next year.

Looks to me like the "Stop The Steal" morons fucked the Republican party in Georgia. Can't say I didn't warn you idiots.

Well damn, if only we had paid more attention none of this would have happened...

Oh, and another thing. Personally, I have gone well beyond the believability stage that these races can be within one or so percentage points, when the electorate is so incredibly polarized. I just cannot buy into that premise any more.
I fully understand the gullibility factor of one side or the other, but I just can't wrap my head around these elections being consistently this close. But, the MSM does seem to be livestreaming horse races. If it bleeds, it leads.

It looks to be over. John King is a robot, the best on election nights, is fighting back a crap eating grin.

Don't point out the blatant fraud or we'll hurt our chances of winning the next election. Good plan.
How about wait for the next fucking election to be over before doing it. Then you could have a senate majority. Then you would have the ability to have an investigation. Since the chance of overturning the certification was always zero. Anyway, it's been real, you guys enjoy the site, the conspiracy theories etc.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
The remaining votes to be included in the counts are all in blue counties. This is going to be a rout. This will be difficult if not impossible to defend 2nd Amendment rights over the next term.

It’s strange though that it’s split right now. I’d assume both seats either go blue or red. It’s gonna be a brutal next two years. Need to get on message for 2022. Take back the house and senate.

Well per Stacy Abrams decree which the Ass hat Repub Gov & Sec of state signed. No absentee voter ballet signature verification is required WTF!!!!
Thus paving the way for whatever Fuckery is needed to pull off the win.

Next 2 years are going to be Civil disobedience & will not Comply theme, oh swell.

Cue Tea Party resurgence with a vengeance for 2022! Time for a right wing squad.

How about wait for the next fucking election to be over before doing it. Then you could have a senate majority. Then you would have the ability to have an investigation. Since the chance of overturning the certification was always zero. Anyway, it's been real, you guys enjoy the site, the conspiracy theories etc.
Take it...because we need to win this rigged election? So we can have a senate investigation??? You are an idiot (probably not the case) or here to do harm. You should go worry about yets/netanyahu instead of ga.

now warnock has a big lead and perdue is tied at 50/50.

maybe the gop will wake up now?

We know the dems rigged and stole tbe presidential election. Fully expect it in these senate races as well. I never expected a fair election or result.

Good bye USA...

It looks like we only have two choices, Pence counts the alternate electors and Trump wins, and the leftists destroy the country, Pence doesn't do anything, Biden takes the presidency on the 20th and the leftists destroy the country, just slower. If voting for liberty and freedom no longer works because a "majority" is against it, or the leftists steal elections, this can only end up in one place, and it's ugly.