• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT 6.5CM upper $1200 @LMT

Just called, no BCG in stock to go with it...

Thanks but looks like V1 makes up allocation dates, not looking to tie up $$ for months or years.

Got one in the mail the other day. Thing looks like it could pass as new.

Attachments

• 45D2D18F-8BE7-4DC2-9D27-99CC7A69BDF3.jpeg
    45D2D18F-8BE7-4DC2-9D27-99CC7A69BDF3.jpeg
    450.4 KB · Views: 152
Did

you get one also?
yes, had obviously been wanting a 6.5 barrel someday, this was a no brainer,, have a 16 CL set up with a spare 13.5 and 16"CL 308 for it already I,ll leave the 6.5 set up by itself,,,mine like new also, now for a spare bolt,,,,,

yes, had obviously been wanting a 6.5 barrel someday, this was a no brainer,, have a 16 CL set up with a spare 13.5 and 16"CL 308 for it already I,ll leave the 6.5 set up by itself,,,mine like new also, now for a spare bolt,,,,,
actually I appreciate you bringing it to my attention!

Be careful spare barrels tend to grow into rifles, lol

Reactions: Itsadryheat
Is V1 the best source for a BCG?

Any other places worth trying?

Thanks.

-Rainman

I've been looking, any used bcg get snatched up quick and not far from new prices.

At this time, unless you have a complete rifle now say in .308 and want to try the 6.5 upper, you would be better off getting on the V1 allocation list for a complete 6.5. They are showing 6 for December, bad thing is you have to pay all $3k of it and hope it comes on time, that's a lot of money tied up.