• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT Memorial Day Sale

Fire4EffectCA

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2019
Any word from LMT as to if they are going to do a Memorial Day sale this year?

I am hoping they'll replenish their lower receiver stock, I am looking to do an MWS build.

V1Tactical is likely going to have one. You need to create an account on their site for the sale alert. GL!

Reactions: Tono
Sale is up, but it's underwhelming in my opinion. Hopefully they add more stuff.

I don’t see it. The sale items listed have been there for weeks, nothing new listed

They announced the sale on Instagram yesterday but I’m not seeing anything new on the site yet.

EDIT: Looks like its up now. Not exactly what I was hoping for.

Last edited:
V1Tactical has one coming out at 7pm tonight. I'll post it here unless someone gets it up before me!

Here is the sale at V1Tactical

LMT Sale.jpg

STI SALE.jpg

NightForce Sale.jpg

OSS Sale.jpg

Seekins Sale.jpg

Steyr Sale.jpg

Attachments

• OSS Sale.jpg
    OSS Sale.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Tono
They can't keep the website working with the few items they do have on "sale"

working fine for me. You should send them an email if your having an issue. Im sure with the surge in volume it’s slowing down a bit though.

7.5% off what are already good prices is a nice sale. The only drawback is it has to be special order, meaning it might be months before you get the lmt rifle. But overall I think it is a very good deal, especially with prices creeping up everywhere on rifles and pistols.

Reactions: Av8tor007
Not even that, its really hard to find anything lmt. Turned me off big time. If I can't easily get a 6.5 barrel, or upper or rifle. Go to something that is.

I'm not sure that's fair at this juncture. Panic buying has caused a lot of regularly stocked items to disappear.

Even though the site seemed to be frozen I got an order received email for the 16" ss 308 barrel. My CL barrel leaves something to be desired so hopefully this one will do better.

Its okay round two will be coming around election time. One ad for Biden banning AR's and the panic buying will resume. Makes me want to wait for awhile before purchasing anything just so some of these prices drop.