• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT Piston CQB

87Burban

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2009
Burbank, WA
<span style="font-size: 14pt">Who has the best price on the piston LMT rifles in 5.56?

I am looking for a piston gun for less than $1600, and this seems to be a good unit.

Your Thoughts......

Thanks Gentlemen</span>

Re: LMT Piston CQB

Look on Gunbroker. You can usually find a couple on there for about $1600...or could a few months ago when I was looking.

Not military or LE. I do work on a DOE site in safety, but not in a pistol packin' capacity.

My local dealer is working on it now. Wanted the sand furniture and called LMT. They said no extra charge for it.

If it's too high, I may just buy the rock river operator that is on sale now for 1K. Not piston, and all black, but decent.

You'll be able to find complete LMT CQB uppers for around the $1300 mark that you can add to any lower (if you already have one), but you are SOL on a complete NIB rifle for $1600. The best I have seen complete rifles for is around the $1700 mark on GunBroker, etc., then add S&H, transfer fees, etc. You might be able to luck into one cheaper or get a lightly used model for less than $1600.

Found a local dealer who will do $1549 on a LMT !!

I'm thinking I need to get this one before the price goes up, just like it did on Sig556.

I got a LWRC m6A2 with eotech and other goodies. PM me if your interested.