• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT Upper and Promocode

LOL. You can hardly find LMT even in stock and when anything is it goes quick. LMT is backed up over a year. Basically if what you want is in stock and not over MSRP it’s a deal and you should buy it or someone else will.

Reactions: Jsp556
Better than expected. I’ll still run the factory LMT barrels in my old MRP because they’re just fine for run-n-gun shooting, but the barrel I had converted for the newer MLR shoots like a good precision rifle should and better than the factory SS barrel it replaced.

Reactions: Sixfivesavage
Its lmt buying time and i am trying to stretch the budget a bit. Does anyone have a promo code for Titandefence?
Call big Tex, they kick out good pricing on LMT

And PA

She ia here. I got the lm8, found a good deal . And a 16 in 308 barrel. I have a source for the lmt bcg.
Follow on question, till i can get the lmt bcg i plan on using a plain jane 308 bcg. Has anyone had issues with this combo?
20220823_203531.jpg