• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LO 10% off everything HIDE10 continues.....

Re: LO 10% off everything HIDE10 continues.....

My Bushnell Elite 6-24x50 FFP mil/mil piece just showed up today, didn't even take a week to get from Scott. Great guy to deal with, and I'll definitely deal with him some more. Thanks for the help Scott and Liberty Optics!

Arrived home from overseas to find PST 4X16X50 waiting on me. Taking scope from package to find everything in order. Scope body free of any scratchs or blemishes. Glass is clear and recticle is level with adjustment knobs. I am just waiting on my FATS torque wrench to mount scope, which should arrive this week. Thanks Scott and Liberty Optics for all your help. I will post range report at a later date.

Thanks a million, Hiders.

Your awesome support is something we are thankful for every day around here. Tomorrow would be a good day to order for delivery in time for Christmas, Priority Mail. After that all bets are off without upgraded shipping.

Scott

No...thank you for the <span style="text-decoration: line-through">great</span> hell of a deal!
IMG_0068.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service. Long story short, my wife ordered me the Borka MG5 kit for christmas. My wife emailed scott about the kit then my 15 month old son got sick as hell and had to stay in the hospital for 4 days. She got busy and forgot about it and by the time she remembered Christmas was right around the corner. She called and scott offered to cover priority shipping at no charge so it was here in time. Thank you Scott. I will not forget the favor the next time I need some goodies. May be a while though, hospital bills SUCK!

I remember this order. Glad your little one is OK! Full disclosure though, we offer Priority shipping for free always, what we did was upgrade to Express since there was so little time.

Thanks for the order, and Happy New Year

Scott

Re: Liberty Optics Storewide sale 10% off everything

If I can place an item in my cart, does that mean that it is stock? I'm planning on purchasing a vortex viper pst ffp 6x24x50 mil/mil scope, and just wanted to know. How long does the hide10 discount last ? Thank you.

Thank you, I do believe it states at the top of the PST scope page that "none in stock as of 11/22" or something like that. I am still taking pre-orders to get an idea of what and how many I need to bring in. Suffice to say that the wait time for the scope you mention is pretty long right now.

HIDE10...well, we just keep rolling with it for now

Scott

Thanks for the quick reply. I understand that particular scope is gonna take a while to come in. I do believe you have a new customer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am still taking pre-orders to get an idea of what and how many I need to bring in. Suffice to say that the wait time for the scope you mention is pretty long right now.

HIDE10...well, we just keep rolling with it for now

Scott
</div></div>

I think you'll need to bring in a bunch of them!LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: barnes12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An order has just been placed.
Thanks a ton.
Barnes12 </div></div>

Sadly, this is one of the last posts made by this fine young man. He passed away unexpectedly a couple of days ago. He was 41 years old.

I'm going to post a short note in the Bear Pit

Scott