• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Local Range in Virginia

Depends on what your shooting. Not much long range. I run a 100 yard match, NCRR runs an across the course match and a couple of 1k's a year. There is a range at Frontline Defense in NC, and Patriot in WV, but that is farther than 4 hours. There are a couple of other clubs down here. Do you know any thing about Spicy Ketchup?

look up cavalier rifle & pistol club, just west (maybe nw) of richmond in montpelier. they host uspsa and 3 gun matches and i believe have 600 yd maybe more.

https://quanticoshootingclub.com/ not sure what all you need to do to go there or how far that is from you
or maybe
a bit further of a drive well closer than bang steel
but would have to deal with traffic good luck finding a range near you .

Last edited:
Frontline defense in Warrenton NC should be in that window

that place looks neat thanks for that post . Not a problem I am still learning my self just love finding more places to maybe shoot one day . the one that keeps me up hoping and saving and dreaming is Ohio https://thundervalleyprecision.com/ a mile or more range , but that is almost a 3 day trip for me not an over night drive shoot and return home . very cool thank you looks neat except that fee 1300 dollars then 175 per year but if you live right there that could work for you .

Last edited:
that place looks neat thanks for that post .

I dont know much about them. Im a newish shooter about an hour away from them and am myself trying to figure out if they have ranges open to the public etc etc. I dont think im quite ready for competitions lol

Reactions: acudaowner
that place looks neat thanks for that post .

check this. about 10-15 minutes from my front door. Multiple ranges up to 1300 yds, live fire houses, demolitions. They train cops, special forces etc etc.

Downside? AFAIk u have to be a member of the driving club etc.....which is something like $1300 one time fee plus $175 month lol

Reactions: acudaowner