• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Local to Michigan/N. IN or OH Powder Sale (H4350, H335, H110, Power Pistol)

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Absolutely no shipping. I don't have access to anyone with a hazmat license, sorry!

I'm trying to consolidate down to single powders for each caliber and selling the extra. Simply asking what I paid for it. No more, no less. All kept in a couple different climate controlled cabinets between reloading rooms.

(2) 8lb jug H4350 - $340 each
    (3) 8lb jugs H335 - $340 each
    10lbs Power Pistol - $320 for all (not wanting to split)
    10lbs+ H110 - $320 for all (not wanting to split)

I'll do $2,100 even if you buy it all (60lbs total) and I'll throw in 1000 Small Pistol Mag Winchester primers.

Otherwise I will trade straight pound for pound for the following powders:
    - Titegroup
    - AA2015
    - H335
    - IMR8208XBR
    - Varget
    - Retumbo

FTF within an hour of Grand Rapids. Going to be pretty busy starting mid week so if you want to do something on this then I would recommend we make something happen in the beginning of the week or you'll have to wait a bit.

Last edited:
    Royally had my quantities and prices messed up on this so it’s going back to the top.

A special thanks to @The Godfather for helping me figure that out and being a super good dude.

Prices and quantities adjusted.