• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Powder (local to MI), brass, projectiles, etc

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I will be adding more to the list as the weekend goes by. I should have some more projectiles and dies being added and potentially some primers for the local guys.

POWDER:
    Narrowing down to less kinds to keep organization simple. All have been stored in a humidity and temperature controlled cabinet. Most were purchased new circa 2020-2021. Not shipping powder.

Unopened 8lb Staball - $320 and I’ll toss in the CFE223 partial 8lb jug

(3lbs) Accurate 2230 and (2lbs) 1680 - $35 per pound

FTF near the Grand Rapids airport. Will trade pound for pound for H4350, titewad, or H335

BRASS:
    I have a bunch of the following brass:
    - 308 once fired mixed headstamp - $25/100 plus shipping. We can work out a deal if you want a large quantity.
    - 6mm creed fully processed brass (just needs chamfer). Mostly hornady - $40/100 plus shipping
    - 338 NM. A bunch of this was electronically fired in a test barrel so the edge of the brass has a circle on it. - $75/100 shipped.
    - 338 NM once fired out of my bolt gun. I want to say it’s either Norma or Peterson. It’s been a while since I’ve owned a NM. - $125/100 shipped.
    - 450 Bushmaster once fired brass. Mixed headstamp. All cleaned. - $0.40 each plus shipping

BOOLITS:
    - 6.5 136 Scenar. I’ll have to get a quantity as I have them loose in a box. Same lot and guessing around 300. I’ll update when I get the count. - $0.40 each plus shipping
    - 6.5 140 ELD-M. Just shy of 400 pieces. 300 of one lot; the open box is another - $120 shipped
    - 6.5 140 Hybrids. 128 left in the box. - $50 shipped. - SOLD
    - 7mm 197 SMKs. Loose in a box but all the same lot. Probably 500 or more of these. I’ll have to get a count. - $0.55 ea plus shipping

Last edited:
    I would have to count but I would guess around 200 pieces.