• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

LOL @ big city people

Cities... Concrete and glass jungles, nothing can survive and it's sorta glaringly obvious with serpentine lines going down the block for fast food and grocery stores. Everything else, shut down. It's so obvious they have nothing to offer, kinda funny to think people that fucking far removed from nature feel entitled to tell us what we can or can't do. Right now they're having a helluva time, expending all time and energy just to get some food and take a shit like they've become accustomed to doing.

However, it's kinda hard to force your bullshit on us now, ain't it? Still worrying about staying "woke" and pussy hats and vagina flavored men and all that shit? Didn't think so. While you're busy standing in line to trade in your limit 1 per vouchers, I want you to get a good taste of what communism is REALLY like only to get to the end of it to find out that the goddamn voucher ain't worth anything if they don't have it in the first place. Or how it feels to be controlled and herded like fucking livestock. That's how we feel when there ISN'T a virus, remember that fall.

Hogs are just meat waiting to be killed.
Got plenty of them around this area and also squirrels and wascally wabbits.

Got plenty of fish nearby too.
[/QUO
Soaking a 50 lb one in red wine vinegar. Rosemary n pepper corn garlic now .been on ice 2 days. Going on smoker At 6 .

Reactions: Barneybdb
I wonder how all the wok urban planners who dreamed of such things as Smart Code and New Urbanism which increases urban densities feel. I live on a farm in a rural area and my wife and I count our blessings each evening for where we live. I have family in Bergen County, NJ which is the epicenter of COVID-19 in the state and they are basically shut ins at this point. Much of the population of that densely populated area commute work in NYC and brought it home from work. I believe we will see some significant demographic shift away from urban areas in the years to come.

I wonder how all the wok urban planners who dreamed of such things as Smart Code and New Urbanism which increases urban densities feel. I live on a farm in a rural area and my wife and I count our blessings each evening for where we live. I have family in Bergen County, NJ which is the epicenter of COVID-19 in the state and they are basically shut ins at this point. Much of the population of that densely populated area commute work in NYC and brought it home from work. I believe we will see some significant demographic shift away from urban areas in the years to come.

So... basically... "stop liking what I don't like?"

Reactions: Corprin
Just a little something to consider. If you have any familiarity with the U.N.'s agenda 21, you know part of that program was to "encourage" people to move into large population centers (makes controlling folks easier). Now with everyone in these cities basically incarcerated in their homes, how long before the angst, pent up energy, and just plain ol' desire to prove how big an asshole some can be, will manifest itself. If the leeches who have grown accustomed to living off of the govt tit don't get what they're OWED, do you want to be anywhere near that shit show. All of this kumbaya, we're all in this together shit will go out the window, and the riots in baltimore a few years ago will look like a block party. Thank God for rural America. For all the good folks in the cities, Stay safe, good luck, and keep your head on a swivel.

Attachments

• 0716_Whole_Hog_RE_HE_M.jpg
    0716_Whole_Hog_RE_HE_M.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 42
There are three things I share with no one...my car, my guns, my wife ;)

Dumb fucks and their Prius's and various other clown cars.
How about the 2020 Porsche Macan S? All my pride and ego is on the line here so please don't let me down fellas. My social status, my social power, will live or die by your response. (How's that for an invitation to get plastered? LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
The Macan is sweet. Makes the Cayenne feel like a truck.

I guess being a slave to your truck and fuel payment to live on 3 acres is for someone. Not my preference.

Reactions: Bender
The Macan is sweet. Makes the Cayenne feel like a truck.

I guess being a slave to your truck and fuel payment to live on 3 acres is for someone. Not my preference.
Truthfully I think about the Cayenne a lot. The Macan is a very small vehicle, that's my only complaint. Otherwise its a wet dream on wheels.

For sure. Putting adults in the back of a Macan for longer than 30 minutes would be rough. The Cayenne S is a road tripping beast and will do 160mph with four people and luggage.

Every car I've ever driven did the speed limit, despite what the upper end of the speedometer or pedal travel remaining said. I have no desire to have unused powder capacity or unused horsepower. I certainly have no desire in getting DQ'd from a match for punching holes in their steel because I got crazy on the powder throw, or in killing someone or giving the government any more of my hard earned money because I was in a rush to get somewhere I should have planned better to leave early enough to get there on time.

Reactions: ShooterwithNoName
Hogs are just meat waiting to be killed.
Got plenty of them around this area and also squirrels and wascally wabbits.

Got plenty of fish nearby too.
Rabbits are good eats and outstanding practice for precision snap and mover targets. Tough to shoot the little fluffy's between the eye and ear.

I make a good rabbit stew in the slow cooker.

Reactions: Jgunner
Every car I've ever driven did the speed limit, despite what the upper end of the speedometer or pedal travel remaining said. I have no desire to have unused powder capacity or unused horsepower. I certainly have no desire in getting DQ'd from a match for punching holes in their steel because I got crazy on the powder throw, or in killing someone or giving the government any more of my hard earned money because I was in a rush to get somewhere I should have planned better to leave early enough to get there on time.
I bet you are lot of fun at parties.

That is really funny, I grew up on 12K acres
Retired from the City of NY with a gold shield I miss nothing about the concrete jungle. Imarried at 42, and now own a farm with 300 acres have all the animal's that we need for a lasting good healthy life. Cows pigs sheep goats, chickens ducks rabbits horses Wildlife galore. 12k acres sounds fuckin killer. Just think off the great places to store caches of emergency equipment/food....stay safe All

Reactions: bullseye13
I grew up in NYC and also lived there for many years as an adult, It was a wonderful place a long time ago.
What folks dont realize is that many of the people living there are transplants from other areas. All the libtard college grads come to NYC or other metro areas to find high paying jobs and live the cool life. I own a apartment building in NYC, many years ago families rented the apartments now its young libtards that must cohabitate due to high rent prices.

Going to one of central parks street vendors and getting a paper bag filled with charcoal roasted chestnuts on a snowy winter day.
Nothing like it. Memories from long ago.

The place has turned into a shit hole run by the clueless elected by the brainwashed that owe money to the higher education system that brainwashed them.

That is really funny, I grew up on 12K acres
We’ve been casually looking for a retirement place in the 2000 acre range for my dad but he would have to give up the place he has now and be farther from medical care so I’m not sure it will happen.

His 92 is a nice setup. Five houses, a barn and two shooting ranges but still only 4 minutes from the supermarket and 8 from the office.

Reactions: footsteps
Acreage is nice but it's a lot of work to keep up, depending on the location I guess. My house is on a 4 acre plot. The farm is 4 tracts totalling 832 acres all together. It's basically a wildlife preserve surrounded by an actual state wildlife management area on 3 sides which is around 11,700 acres itself.

We have roads that have to be kept clear, fencing that has to be kept up, posting the property line, etc. Place is due to be timbered. I love it, it's my home and has been home to over 5 generations of my family on the original 130 acre tract. I'm lucky to have it, the taxes are high on it but it's worth it.