• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lol! Scammer threatening to sue me

Hello, this scammer visited my job and I am the gm and for over a year now he has been emailing and harassing me. Can anyone help or give me ideas?
Invite him over for a free sandwich in the back of the kitchen.........................

Reactions: HeavyAssault
I made a quick decision in a bind for 35 Whelan ammo and he got me also. He has went upon the orginal price twice already and just requested he needs 20 dollars more to ship the ammo. After the 3rd price increase I googled his name and wow did I make a mistake. The dude has quite a history. Then I found the attached go fund me he has set up for coronavirus relief.
Screenshot_20201206-213920_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Obvious answer: "Well (Mr. Scammer) since we are a company requiring a licensed attorney I guess you are barking up the wrong tree. BTW I have contacted the local Sheriff to have you Trespassed from our location now and in the future. Please refer to the franchise company attorney for any future communications. "

This.

Tell him he's trespassing and that you're going to call the cops.

Call the cops and tell them you're afraid for your life because of this stalker who refuses to leave you alone. Tell them you read lots of negative things about him on the internet and saw a picture of him holding a dead deer. Ask them to Trespass him.

Next time he shows up call the police.

Record the interaction from your phone and share here.

Last edited:
Well boys this nutsack got me. Ordered $585 with of shit back in October 2020. He was quick to respond to say their online payment system was down and to send a check. Well my dumb ass did just that. Mailed a check like an idiot. Got to work and went to email him to let him know the check was on the way and saw all the BBB reviews and complaints so I emaile him about the availability of ammo and got no response so I told him I wanted to cancel my order and put a stop payment on the check. That was on 10/27. On 11/3 that dumb ass tried cashing the check and of corse it didn’t work for him and was canceled.

Monday a bill collector called me and dude laughed when I told him the shit he was pulling.
Yesterday he calls me and starts threatening me with lawsuits and all that fun stuff. So I told him to choke on a d and to go f himself.

soooo fellas what else can we do for this fine scamming pos

Well boys this nutsack got me. Ordered $585 with of shit back in October 2020. He was quick to respond to say their online payment system was down and to send a check. Well my dumb ass did just that. Mailed a check like an idiot. Got to work and went to email him to let him know the check was on the way and saw all the BBB reviews and complaints so I emaile him about the availability of ammo and got no response so I told him I wanted to cancel my order and put a stop payment on the check. That was on 10/27. On 11/3 that dumb ass tried cashing the check and of corse it didn’t work for him and was canceled.

Monday a bill collector called me and dude laughed when I told him the shit he was pulling.
Yesterday he calls me and starts threatening me with lawsuits and all that fun stuff. So I told him to choke on a d and to go f himself.

soooo fellas what else can we do for this fine scamming pos

It would be illegal, but funny, if someone were to call the ATF and refer him for offering to sell illegal class 3 devices. Guys like this will usually say they have human organs if you ask -- anything to get you to send more money.

But nobody should do that, for sure, because I'm certain it would be a waste of the BATFE's fine and well managed resources -- and illegal. (Unless he really does say he has them to sell, in which case totally refer him)

ALWAYS, without fail, do a little homework before ordering from an online business the first time. One of the first things I do is look for a phone number on their home page. There is a strong correlation behind how easy it is to find a phone number and how good customer service is. Notice the warning next to his phone number? That's one warning.

Type Optics and Ammo LLC warning complaint problem into a search engine. That's your second warning.

Read BBB reviews. That's your third.

Read their Google reviews. None? There's your fourth.

Um... Asking for a friend. Do you have his direct number and email ?

Also, don't underestimate the possible entertainment value of this relationship....
Have a look at this
Yes. I just talked to him. He scammed me outta $120 on Optics and Ammo. Found his cell on BBB site. 1(832)2591634

This nutsack is worse then herpes. Told him via email to contact my attorney with anymore of his requests. He replies a week and a half later saying he doesn’t contact attorneys they need to contact him and his bank account is locked because I canceled the check my dumb ass sent him and told him it was canceled and he still tried cashing it.

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357
I want to mail this fuck bag a cancelled cheque.
From Canada.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
If you sent him a personal check, I would suggest you close the bank account you wrote the check against and open a new one (with the same institution is fine).

Sending a personal check to some unknown party is extremely risky, way more so than if they got your credit card number.
If you have to send a check, use a money order or bank check, or online billpay check, not a check from your account.

This thread on the subject gets updated almost daily. He’s looking at time in the Penn currently.

I am completely and totally surprised that nobody has paid this guy a personal visit to discuss his business practices.

Reactions: Tokay444
Yikes!

"Christopher Eustice's Bail was officially revoked !!!

He also now has 3 cases against him 2 State felonies and an additional C Class Felony.

The old case is (1700378) and there are 2 new cases: 1716837 and 1716703.

There are now multiple active warrants out for his arrest.

The more people that continue to file claims against him and the more dirt that is uncovered will be used against him in his sentencing hearing.

Eustice is looking at Penn time 2- 10 years for the C Class Felony, and or multiple years in jail for the state felonies"

Attachments

• 1618793713352.gif
    1618793713352.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 71
Reactions: Tokay444
Some people just never learn and this story just keeps on giving!

While Eustice was out on bail, he started another scam mail order business.

LuxuryChronometer, LLC (trading name, 2021-01-04 - )

Agent Name Christopher Eustice Business Address 655 West Forest Dr., Houston, TX, 77079, USA

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0803877781

This is the same address that he uses for Optics and Scammo.

I've sent emails to the District Attorney and the Criminal Investigation Department of the Texas Comptroller.

I thought almost everyone gets those calls , like getting a stern talking to about going out to eat lunch when in school and the teacher's all mad till you bring them something back that's good . remember bringing a hot corn beef special to a teacher that threatened to suspend me if I left the school grounds , but they were only to happy to eat there hot fresh and free sandwich , pickle and soda instead of the soggy pizze the lunch room had that day , lol people are funny .