• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lol... yall are going to enjoy this one

WOW, if only it were built by TacticalRifles.net I would have been all over this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great now that its been exposed to the broader market my Im going to get out bid.

What a colossal pile of @#$% (the rifle and its current owner both based on that ad)!!!

I will say...I just LOVE that ring setup. SOOOO SNIPERIFIC!!! ;)

The biggest fail on his set up is.... The cantilever rings are backwards & on the the non-monolithic upper handguard. Never mount your rings above the handguard unless it has a monolithic upper like a LMT

Last edited:
Love the ring setup also, scope must have a generous amount of eye relief!

Whatever you need, it can do. 100% takedown rate.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Please don't bid on it.....it's all mine. :). Oh I almost forgot, Carlos Hathcock and Chuck Mawhinney built my Delta Force, Seal Team Six sniper AR15 I would have to have $6000.00 for it or trade for a new Ruger 10/22.

Last edited:
Bring your own ammo if you want to test-drive it! MMMkaaaayyy. What could go wrong there....

Those chinese rings speak volumes.

Maybe the rings on the handguard are the trick to such great accuracy. For so long so many have been doing it so wrong, who would have thought.

Last edited:
Here's the uber-tactical pic's:confused:

2374925_01_ar_sniper_rifle_custom_built_640.jpg

2374925_02_ar_sniper_rifle_custom_built_640.jpg

2374925_03_ar_sniper_rifle_custom_built_640.jpg

The dust and dirt on the scope shows how well its probably been cared for for the ninja commando.

I wish I was a cop in San Antonio so I could just take this rifle from the retard and drive over it several times.

Is the charging handle hidden or is that another sniper feature? Cause I can't see it!?

Ha and I like that one comment above "But Scout Sniper" I've heard that one to many times.

Ide appreciate it if you gentlemen would refrain from making negative comments about my for sale add. If you dont like it dont bid on it.....

Nah just Fu#$*& with ya that abortion needs all the slander we can throw at it.

Other than the price on the GAP, how do you see super scammer? It is a dealer listing, which is less suspect to me than a private party listing (assuming that Armslist has some standards for posting, somewhere). There are a couple FFL holders in the town where the listing is posted.

It is amazing what the "scout sniper" search string can produce though. I like this one (which to me screams "I have no idea what I am talking about!")

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Rock Island 9mm/22TCM with case, all accessories, and holster

Other than the price on the GAP, how do you see super scammer? It is a dealer listing, which is less suspect to me than a private party listing (assuming that Armslist has some standards for posting, somewhere). There are a couple FFL holders in the town where the listing is posted.

Truly a fair enough question, and phrased as a question in lieu of an accusation. First inlking was the price, since the GAP rifle runs close to $4k and does not include the glass, which runs around $3k when one comes available. I contacted the 'seller' and immediately the story wasn't making sense (shows Indiana on the advertisement, but claims an FFL from another state, for starters). But I knew for sure it was a scam when I came across this....

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...il-spec-gap-m40a1-usmc-sniper-rifle-sold.html

Since the smear stocks are all individuals, they're not difficult to identify. But the exact same photos? With the exact same verbiage? I don't think so. The seller was adamant about only taking a postal money order, not a heck or credit card. This is a scam.

Great catch!
Truly a fair enough question, and phrased as a question in lieu of an accusation. First inlking was the price, since the GAP rifle runs close to $4k and does not include the glass, which runs around $3k when one comes available. I contacted the 'seller' and immediately the story wasn't making sense (shows Indiana on the advertisement, but claims an FFL from another state, for starters). But I knew for sure it was a scam when I came across this....

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...il-spec-gap-m40a1-usmc-sniper-rifle-sold.html

Since the smear stocks are all individuals, they're not difficult to identify. But the exact same photos? With the exact same verbiage? I don't think so. The seller was adamant about only taking a postal money order, not a heck or credit card. This is a scam.

Thanks Hink! Based on that, I would agree with your original statement. Amazing how some people are fine with doing things like that. Low

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I wish I was a cop in San Antonio so I could just take this rifle from the retard and drive over it several times.

"I wish I were a cop in San Antonio so I could just take this rifle"... What would give you the right to take this rifle??? Tipical cop...this is the problem with police. 9 of 10 are on some super power trip..... Let the flames begin!

Last edited:
"I wish I were a cop in San Antonio so I could just take this rifle"... What would give you the right to take this rifle??? Tipical cop...this is the problem with police. 9 of 10 are on some super power trip..... Let the flames begin!

Congratulations Black Max. You just won Snipers Hide most overly sensitive shemale of the year award. I'm not a cop.

Lol, dude. Why would a gun grabber be here of all places? Unless I'm wrong about that....... All is good man.