• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

London Bridge Trading Sale

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Pretty good chance to pick up some pouches if needed....

In the LBX section they are having a sale on their MultiCam pants and Combat Shirts....

Go to Crye for knee pad inserts, the LBX ones suck.

Where is their stuff made? If it's US I need pants.

So the pants that are on sale, in stock, in my size (med) say made in Peru. So not quite what I'm looking for.

They used to be a great company when they were equipping seal teams. I have some of their early gear including their large deployment bag...all handmade in the US. Not the same quality it used to be and pricing even with sales and mil discount suck.

Plus, all their stuff seems to be made for midgets (at least the pants)...

Plus, all their stuff seems to be made for midgets (at least the pants)...

Is that Crye of which you speak or LBX/T?

No pants in the LBT line.

LBX only.

The pants are actually a pretty good true to size for LBX. I am vertically challenged but not a midget.

Ive heard horrible fit issues with Crye. Id probably go that route but they supposedly fit like skinny jeans.

TBH, I float between a 32/36 and a lean 34/36, so the vast majority of pant manufacturers don't make stuff in my size. Crye's fit fine, but their CS is shit. And they have become comically expensive.

TBH, I float between a 32/36 and a lean 34/36, so the vast majority of pant manufacturers don't make stuff in my size. Crye's fit fine, but their CS is shit. And they have become comically expensive.

TBH?

Tough to be a "Tweener".

Depending on the manufacturer you either need to avoid or eat that slice of pizza you are considering.

They used to be a great company when they were equipping seal teams. I have some of their early gear including their large deployment bag...all handmade in the US. Not the same quality it used to be and pricing even with sales and mil discount suck.
    I used to go to London Bridge (started in the mid 90's) and hadn't been in for a few years, bought a new bag in 2012, went back in 2015 or 16. Some where in that few years they were either bought by or partnered with ADS. Not the same company I used to use. Different attitude in the showroom. More generic product line. They used to pull old plans if you wanted something no longer in production made and offered while you wait repairs, they don't have either anymore.

TBH?

Tough to be a "Tweener".

Depending on the manufacturer you either need to avoid or eat that slice of pizza you are considering.
    Lol. At 50 yrs old, I’m hardly a “tweener”. Just somebody who hasn’t let middle age get to me as badly as others.

And yeah, had a few slices of pizza (okay, half a pizza) the other night. The key to losing fat, is not getting that way in the first place...

Lol. At 50 yrs old, I’m hardly a “tweener”. Just somebody who hasn’t let middle age get to me as badly as others.

And yeah, had a few slices of pizza (okay, half a pizza) the other night. The key to losing fat, is not getting that way in the first place...

'Tween sizes.

Im about a 33 waist.

32 can be too tight or 34 can be too big, all depends on the manufacturer and last nights dinner.

Reactions: MarinePMI
    'Tween sizes.

Im about a 33 waist.

32 can be too tight or 34 can be too big, all depends on the manufacturer and last nights dinner.
    Lol! Okay, I see what you're saying. Yes, I'm generally the same, between 32 and 34. But with a 35.5" inseam.

My daughter uses the term "tweeners" as a descriptor for kids not yet teenagers, but not little children...

Yep inseam can fuck you.

Im about a 31 inseam so I'm guessing I'm supposed to probably wear 29 waist and match the tiger shirt tag with the tiger pants tag.

• Haha
    Reactions: MarinePMI
    I wish LBT would produce the pants in VA.

I don't see how the cost can be that much more when you factor in shipping material South than shipping it north.

I picked up a few pairs of their pants and the combat shirts because at $50 it can't be beat.

The primary use is yearly qualifications and classes at Sig, maybe an infrequent camp trip.

Not hard use as a tactical OAF operator.

They Crye pads in the knee pockets are fantastic for use in class.

Didn't buy any yesterday but did get a riggers belt on sale.

Love that nylon belt shit.