• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pants?

I've tried the Crye and the UF Pro. Both seemed to fit, but when I kneel, the pad rotates to the inside of my knee, putting the edge right on the center of my knee. Clearly something about my body and my ergonomics does not match the pants. If you buy any pants with built in knee pads, when you try them on make sure you test the range of motion very thoroughly.

I've tried the Crye and the UF Pro. Both seemed to fit, but when I kneel, the pad rotates to the inside of my knee, putting the edge right on the center of my knee. Clearly something about my body and my ergonomics does not match the pants. If you buy any pants with built in knee pads, when you try them on make sure you test the range of motion very thoroughly.
Hook your shoe w/ the hook on the UF Pro. This helps to keep it from rotating. I think we all deal with this.

Reactions: Kpchurch
UF Pro HTs for me. Duluth would be second, but as mentioned above I would not recommend them for any summer matches because they are hot.
Anarchy was extremely slow to ship the UF HTs, stating they had to go across town to get them from a storage unit to ship, they didn't have my size/color at their office/store. Pretty much a slap in the face for a $200+ pair of pants. I do like them, but won't be doing any more business with Anarchy.

Reactions: Boxerglocker
I have a couple pairs of Cryes (Field and Gen 3 Combat) and really like the Fields. The cut on the Combats just isn't all that great (for me 5'8", 160lbs, fit) but the Fields fit great. The only downside is that I prefer the "capped" knee pis in the Combats vs the Fields (I've got a shitty knee). I recently picked up a surplus pair of OCP pants with the knee cutouts for the Crye knee pads for the Combats and they're basically a great hybrid of the Fields wth the same knees as the Combats and way cheaper than either of them and still made in the States.

UF Pro HTs for me. Duluth would be second, but as mentioned above I would not recommend them for any summer matches because they are hot.
Anarchy was extremely slow to ship the UF HTs, stating they had to go across town to get them from a storage unit to ship, they didn't have my size/color at their office/store. Pretty much a slap in the face for a $200+ pair of pants. I do like them, but won't be doing any more business with Anarchy.
UF ships quickly and arrives quickly considering they're shipping from Eastern Europe. I think I had it in three days. AO was just a tad cheaper and shipped for me just a tad quicker.

I tried these Viktos LEO Duty pant at my Arena last match in June. Nice hot and humid south GA weather. They were surprising cool and held up very well. They had extra room it the important places plus they have sizes for us slightly large guys. Going to try their Contractor AF pants next

Just picked up the P-40 Gen2. Slightly baller for a pair of pants I think, but they’re the real deal.
UF pro Styker HT pants are by far the superior pants for what we do

Last edited: