• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long range 22 rimfire match

mulish

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2012
N.Texas
We will be shooting from 150 yds to 400 yds , at seven different distances. When it is your turn to shoot you will have 2 minutes to shoot 10 shots at a particular distance. One point per impact. Shooting position will either be prone or from the bench ,shooters choice. You will only be allowed to use a bipod and a rear sandbag for support. Match Fee $35 for adults, youth will be $15 when accompanied by a paying adult . Youth will be 16 years old and under. Cash payback to first place , second place and third place. Location valley view Texas at NTxR . This is a private range.
Match date Saturday April 9th at 8:00 a.m. let me know if you are planning on attending the match please

Saturday March 12th, I will have a range day for you to come out and get some dope on your 22 rimfire from 1:00 to 4:00 . $20 per person , youth free

Location valley view Texas at NTxR . This is a private range.

Saturday March 12th, I will have a range day for you to come out and get some dope on your 22 rimfire from 1:00 to 4:00 . $20 per person , youth free
Directions please - I'm going to try and come down from Ft Sill, OK. Looks like either US70 over to Ardmore and down or US287 / US380 to Denton and then north.

Our first long-range match of the year went off with a bang. We had fun playing with the wind all day. First place Mikael vesperman second place Shane Ward third place SR vesperman and the cold bore winner was Dave he got to win a little cash first thing in the morning.

Our next match will be Sunday May 22nd 8:00 a.m. To follow these matches and prs matches we hold. You can follow us on our Facebook page North Texas rimfire League or go to our web page North Texas rimfire League

Reactions: FimRire RongLifle
May 22nd matches closing in fast get registered if you're wanting to participate. Waters warm come on in.

Reactions: Trung Si Ma
May 22nd matches closing in fast get registered if you're wanting to participate. Waters warm come on in.
The water was far from warm yesterday.

Seriously, I had a great time and I sure hope you run it more often and i definitely need to come down for a range day so that I can try the 500 yard steel.

I learned that my current system tops out at 19mils of elevation from my 50yard zero so I'm going to call VGW today and change the rail from a 30 to a 40 for the one that's on order.

Again, thanks for the great match.

Don

The water was far from warm yesterday.

Seriously, I had a great time and I sure hope you run it more often and i definitely need to come down for a range day so that I can try the 500 yard steel.

I learned that my current system tops out at 19mils of elevation from my 50yard zero so I'm going to call VGW today and change the rail from a 30 to a 40 for the one that's on order.

Again, thanks for the great match.

Don
Thank you Don it was a pleasure shooting with you and I hope we can do it again in the future.

It was a chilly North fishtailing wind which made things interesting but we got her done..
First place Mikael vesperman
Second place Senior vesperman
Third place Shane Ward
Fourth place Lori Bowers
5th place Wayne Reynolds
Got to meet a few new shooters this match which was exciting and got to watch a father and daughter shoot a match together which was also very exciting.

NEXT MATCH JUNE 19TH 8:00 A.M.

Definately a great range run by great people! Took a whack at PRS rimfire last Sunday and had a blast! Lots of fun and challenging COFs! I'll be back soon for PRS and long range!

It was a chilly North fishtailing wind which made things interesting but we got her done..
First place Mikael vesperman
Second place Senior vesperman
Third place Shane Ward
Fourth place Lori Bowers
5th place Wayne Reynolds
Got to meet a few new shooters this match which was exciting and got to watch a father and daughter shoot a match together which was also very exciting.

NEXT MATCH JUNE 19TH 8:00 A.M.
Notice that out of kindness he did not mention that I was "Mister Atlas" holding up the rest of the world!

Reactions: mulish
Saturday June 11th there will be a 22 rimfire range day from 10:30 to 3:00 $20 per shooter youth under 16 are free when accompanied by paying adult. All props will be set up available to practice on and long-range targets will be set up for anyone wanting to get dope for the long range rimfire match.