• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Long Range classes near Long Island NY?

dcnyli

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
seems to be a real lack of training anywhere near LI, anyone aware of something within 3-4 hrs drive if needed?

Just checking in to make sure you got all the info you needed. I get a lot of emails but I can't associate them with an ID here. Just let me know if you need anything else. We do train a lot of folks from NY, both city and upstate.

--Fargo007

Just checking in to make sure you got all the info you needed. I get a lot of emails but I can't associate them with an ID here. Just let me know if you need anything else. We do train a lot of folks from NY, both city and upstate.

--Fargo007

You had responded pretty quickly thanks you!!! Mentioned the next courses would be in bottom half of April/May...

Ive been saying for years Id like to take a course. Pa is pretty damn close. I shoot at a 600 yard range there. Now that my 308 in all dialed in Im gtg. Its shot a 1.6in group at 300. Next year Im going for sure.

Hello people, first time posting on this forum. I live on Long Island and am very interested in learning some of the fundamentals on long range shooting. I set myself up with a decent rifle and am looking for someone to spend some time with me. I am willing to travel and pay for some time with a professional. Anyone have any advice or information on how I can obtain this?

Thanks a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may head out east to Calverton next week or Sunday, you are welcome to meet up if you are there.

Last edited:
We just posted our 2014 schedule on the website, and also in list form here in the training section of the hide.

Our first long range course is scheduled for April 4-5. Registration will open up sometime right after Christmas.

We get a lot of students from upstate NY, CT, and other points in the Northeast. Having bunkhouse lodging available on site and home cooked breakfast and lunch is especially attractive to the traveler.

--Fargo007

We just posted our 2014 schedule on the website, and also in list form here in the training section of the hide.

Our first long range course is scheduled for April 4-5. Registration will open up sometime right after Christmas.

We get a lot of students from upstate NY, CT, and other points in the Northeast. Having bunkhouse lodging available on site and home cooked breakfast and lunch is especially attractive to the traveler.

--Fargo007

I am leaving for 8weeks end of this month , once I get back I will be looking to take your course. Looks great you guys cover everything I am interested in learning. Plus food hell yeah feed me..