• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

long range clinic

MADUCE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2004
DALLAS,TEXAS
www.tigervalley.com
Tiger Valley will be hosting a long range clinic on December 12, 2009. The clinic will be specific in nature and cover stationary and moving targets to 800 yards. Shooters should have a weapon capable of 1 MOA and a scope with external adjustments or BDC. We will be running this clinic with shooter/spotter on the line and one person in the pits scoring. Shooters should bring 100 rounds match grade ammunition. Clinic starts at 8:00am. Those wanting to attend should send e-mail with name and equipment that you will be using to tigervalley.com. We will let you know back if you have a spot, clinic size is limited. Please bring snacks and water as we will not stop for breaks. Meal supplied after shooting is complete. contact tiger Cost is $0.00 Merry Christmas from Tiger Valley

Re: long range clinic

Wow man, that's a really nice thing to do for your shooters.

I'm going to try like hell to get down to TX and shoot with you guys this year.

Merry Christmas,

--Fargo007

<--me and a buddy will be there. We plan on getting down there Friday night. Is it okay to just sleep in the parking lot?

Man I wish Waco was a little closer!!! Or a lot closer! lol

Just as a friendly reminder, per TJ's top post this is a registration-only event. You need to have received a confirmation email to participate. Our 75 slots for this event filled up in no time at all.

--Benjamin at Tier Valley

Benjamin...

I sent email:

Subject: Dec 12th clinic

Priority: Normal
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009 12:54 AM

and again: Sent: Wed 12/2/2009 1:13 PM

I've yet to receive any confirmation email. Please advise... via PM if necessary.

We sent email replies to all the email registrations we received if you made it or not. We followed up with a second confirmation message to registered shooters that contained additional details (can be found at http://www.tigervalley.com/news/christmas09/announcement.html) which was sent on Friday, December 4th.

If anyone has any trouble regarding the registration process, please forward the email you used to register with to [email protected].

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

(edited to fix URL)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did anyone receive any type of confirmation??? phone? email?

</div></div>

I got an email on the fourth saying that I was registered.

I got mine on Dec.4th, saying congratulations! You are registered for Tiger Vally's Long Range Clinic on December 12th etc. etc.

I got another e-mail from TJ Nov. 25 saying my registration for the clinic has been processed.

I guess if you didn't receive one of those e-mails your not registered.

I'm in!

Big THANK YOU to TJ and crew, it's always fun to Play in the mud at Tiger Valley. See ya'll at the january team sniper match.

Damn, just a litte to far..good luck

TJ, Bruce, Brett, Benjamin, & company...

Thanks again for a great time at Tiger Valley. Cold, wet, and muddy... what a great time!

The lack of wind was a blessing, and truly a rare event at Tiger Valley. I was able to confirm my dope for the January match...

I hope it dries out a bit before then though....

It was a great turn out and I hope that the guys that were new to distance shooting caught the sickness. I would encourage all of them to take the next PR1 class in the spring.

We'll see ya in January.

-Wil

That was a great shoot. I still haven't washed all the mud off my boots though.
The two guys I brought really enjoyed it. One had never shot that far, the other had done it only once. They had a blast getting it all figured out.
CW

Thank you TigerValley for this opportunity. I've never had the chance to shoot at movers before, and putting holes through one at 600yrd just made my day.
I hope I'll be seeing a lot more of you all
Thank you!!!

I had a blast

-Ryan