• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Long Range Precision

GardDog

LT
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2009
New Orleans
81379910.gif

Re: Long Range Precision

Played the wind too. Little curve about midfield.

The dude saw it coming in his peripheral and made a quick trajectory analysis. He quickly determined that it was not going to hit him... He just let it happen. She must be a bitch. HAHA

Would the hair flying after impact qualify as "blonde mist?"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice correction for wind and spin drift </div></div>

Not to mention the Coriolus Effect. And he did not even have to punch in barometric station pressure or nothing. Dude must be genius or something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rookie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Played the wind too. Little curve about midfield. </div></div>

No that is spin drift

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCJED</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rookie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Played the wind too. Little curve about midfield. </div></div>

No that is spin drift </div></div>

Must have drank his Snipers Hide SPIN D!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BapZander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should have hit the dude. But it looks a little fishy if you stop motion it - that softball is basketball size when it hits her head... forget baseball size.

I guess I'd call it a 3 pointer. </div></div>

I would have gone with soccer ball size...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BapZander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should have hit the dude. But it looks a little fishy if you stop motion it - that <span style="color: #CC0000">softball</span> is basketball size when it hits her head... forget <span style="color: #CC0000">baseball</span> size.

I guess I'd call it a 3 pointer. </div></div>

WOW..............
frown.gif